What's ya Uber passenger rating?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I know in certain countries (well, France in particular) the word must have gotten out that I’m a bad Uber passenger. I mean, I didn’t do anything wrong per say. Except, late one night I kept ordering taxis back to back and I ended up missing them because my alerts were coming in really slow. So, now sometimes I get the occasional troll; the driver that picks up my order but literally doesn’t move on the map for 10 mins. Really pisses me off if I had to go somewhere like, say, the airport

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
AB0183_FD-_A567-41_B9-_A76_F-_A2_DFC6_C021_EE.jpg

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
4.89 which is higher than I remember it being so I guess that's cool.

I think any lower ratings I've gotten come from any night coming home drunk. I always think my conversations were fine but when I'm gone I talk a lot and I talk loudly, probably annoyed some of them. Oh well.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
It should be higher but I let family members use my Uber account and there's no telling what type of stuff goes on with them.
:beli:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
4.75:mjgrin:

There’s been plenty of nights where I aint tip :manny:

Also, last year I took like 3 or 4 ubers in a night in baltimore after sparking and one of them bytchnikkas had got my account suspended for a couple months. I probably smelled like tree and was high outta my mind. Fagget nikka kept asking me what I was doing in bmore and seeing if I wanted drugs fukkin narc

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
4.59 :ehh:

I don't say shyt unless the driver says something, if he says something I'm polite and cordial. But I guess I've gotten lower ratings due to being late and kept the driver waiting a few times. :yeshrug:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
4.59 :ehh:

I don't say shyt unless the driver says something, if he says something I'm polite and cordial. But I guess I've gotten lower ratings due to being late and kept the driver waiting a few times. :yeshrug:

As a driver I love the people like y'all, hate when nikkas get in my car asking about my day and all that other shyt, stfu and let me get this smooth lick

There have been some really cool people I've met but most of the time, it's the same ole shyt. I keep the radio mid level on an 80s hits station, say hi, offer candy and bye. And find my next passenger.

I be feeling like a GTA Vice City driver when some of that music plays.