What's ya Uber passenger rating?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
4.95. It was a 4.97 not too long ago
I have a 5.0. I just shut the fukk up & ride.

I believe I've been downvoted for refusing to make small talk with a couple of my drivers

1 hispanic guy pulled up on me, stopped like 5 inches away from a trash can on my street, then waited for me to get in his car. I tried my best not to hit the trash can with the door but he left me no room so his door tapped the trash can

He made sure to look at the trash can and his door for at least 5 seconds before actually pulling off.

When he dropped me off he said "watch my door" even though he made sure to stop in a pretty open area where there was nothing near his door when I got out

I'm pretty sure we gave each other 1s. I sure as hell have him a 1

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I was a 5 star for two years straight but now I'm 4.57 and trying to get my ratings up like this

tenor.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Had to come flex as a uber and Lyft driver with a 5 rating on both apps after 50+ rides on both. People with a score below 4.7 aren't allowed in the ride. I reject y'all asses with haste. :mjlol: If you get below a 4.9 as a passenger wtf are you doing my nikka. I have given all of my passengers 5s after 100+ rides, almost gave someone a 4 but he tipped me $10.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Had to come flex as a uber and Lyft driver with a 5 rating on both apps after 50+ rides on both. People with a score below 4.7 aren't allowed in the ride. I reject y'all asses with haste. :mjlol: If you get below a 4.9 as a passenger wtf are you doing my nikka. I have given all of my passengers 5s after 100+ rides, almost gave someone a 4 but he tipped me $10.

So you would reject me without even knowing me:scust: