What's ya Uber passenger rating?

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB

I really only used it once from the airport.....Driver was an egyptian breh , we chopped it up about crypto currencies....told me I should look into ANT shares.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I really only used it once from the airport.....Driver was an egyptian breh , we chopped it up about crypto currencies....told me I should look into ANT shares.
Wow. Antshares turned into NEO.
Antshares was under a dollar when he told you and now its $100. :ooh:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
So you would reject me without even knowing me:scust:

fukkin right nikka we can see ya score before we accept you lol

It shows us how far away the passenger is and their score and we can either take it or hit the no thanks button

200.gif

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol!! Son that make sense why they quick to cancel my shyt. I be having them stopping at random stores so i can pick up. I cursed a few sikh nikkas out because they were scared to wait for me And drive me to my location. I told a few of em thay if you gonna uber in my hood and cancel because you scared dont come over here then. Cursed out nikkas who took the long route tryna game me lile i aint know my hood. My rating prob 2.5
:russ:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I only have Lyft, the only "incident" I remember, from last fall, is being fined $25 because the seat was a little wet, I was at the beach, I put a towel under, but it was slightly damp. And about a gram of sand on the seats. That's some bytch made type of thing to me, to call and complain about all that, but I understand these people are in vulnerable positions, and that is their only recourse. Still gave him a 5 Star rating, it's not that serious to be rating and ranking all thee people just trying to make it through the day with all these fares and rides.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lol!! Son that make sense why they quick to cancel my shyt. I be having them stopping at random stores so i can pick up. I cursed a few sikh nikkas out because they were scared to wait for me And drive me to my location. I told a few of em thay if you gonna uber in my hood and cancel because you scared dont come over here then. Cursed out nikkas who took the long route tryna game me lile i aint know my hood. My rating prob 2.5
They are about to kick you off the platform

:mjlol: