What’s with this Kyle Filipowski grooming situation?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Another one of the many reasons. I say fukk Duke.

If you hoop. Never go to this school. You will be a fukk up almost guaranteed and fukk up everything.

Only a few make it out snd live up to full potential.

Do not go to Duke. If you hoop.

Period.

fukk Duke.

Art Barr

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Zach Lowe just dismissing it out of hand is fukking wild to me.
Givony presented it like Filipowski's parents are mad only cuz she's older.
What makes it different? It's an adult taking sexual, psychological, (and this case financial) advantage of a minor.

There is not a healthy reason for a 24+ year old woman to deal with a 16-17 year old boy in that way. Just because he's a male child doesn't mean he's not a child.

This thing where men think women can't be predatory is the main reason alot of yall get finessed and fuked over by some of these females.
it's because men get the stigma of turning down p*ssy even at that age.
Shorty went to his high school prom when she was 25 years old. Nasty work
as awkward as that shoulda been for her, all Kyle's homies were probably congratulating him that night.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He hadn't heard it prior to guvony bringing it up. But the way guvony framed it made it seem like it was no big deal so Zach started saying a hunch of stupid shyt.

Givony presented it like Filipowski's parents are mad only cuz she's older.

it's because men get the stigma of turning down p*ssy even at that age.

as awkward as that shoulda been for her, all Kyle's homies were probably congratulating him that night.
Thing is, a person on Twitter heard that trinket and dug and we found out this shyt.

And NBA teams knew something, hence why he dropped in the draft. Don’t give Lowe an out for not looking into it or questioning more.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Thing is, a person on Twitter heard that trinket and dug and we found out this shyt.

And NBA teams knew something, hence why he dropped in the draft. Don’t give Lowe an out for not looking into it or questioning more.
Yeah, I was shooting him bail for why it happened on the podcast. It's absolutely incumbent on him not say a bunch of flippant shyt when he doesn't actually know the story.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I mean I heard the snippet and I can't blame him. Givony just said he has a 26 year old girlfriend or something like that. a 20 year old having a 26 year old girlfriend isn't anything too crazy, i'd chalk it up to a young dude who's getting played and teams probably think that means he has bad decision making. no one really knew about the grooming stuff and lowe isn't a draft dude which is why he has givony. givony should be getting the flack.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Chose p*ssy over family. That's usually a move you make 20 to 30 years later
If the woman is as mormon as they say she is technically he chose no p*ssy over family.

Anyway people throw the word grooming around a lot these days but if this is true this is a genuine example of it. Used to babysit him, went to his prom as a 25-year old, isolated him from his family and indoctrinated him into a religion/cult. All around nasty work. Funny and probably kind of telling that only the Utah team doesn't have a problem bringing this into their org. And Ainge is mormon himself too actually.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, I was shooting him bail for why it happened on the podcast. It's absolutely incumbent on him not say a bunch of flippant shyt when he doesn't actually know the story.
I mean I heard the snippet and I can't blame him. Givony just said he has a 26 year old girlfriend or something like that. a 20 year old having a 26 year old girlfriend isn't anything too crazy, i'd chalk it up to a young dude who's getting played and teams probably think that means he has bad decision making. no one really knew about the grooming stuff and lowe isn't a draft dude which is why he has givony. givony should be getting the flack.
I’m just saying ask a question. “wait, what do you mean by that?”

I totally agree about Givony though.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I’m just saying ask a question. “wait, what do you mean by that?”

I totally agree about Givony though.
Givony has been making the rounds and there's a couple of other times he was being a messy bytch. I don't remember if it was on Lowe Post or Dunc'd On but he would bring up some off the court shyt that might be impacting a players draft stock then immediately say he didn't want to talk about it or dismiss out of hand.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Few things will stand between a white woman and underaged peen especially if it has earning potential. Current RM footballer Endrick who was 17 and got locked into a similar relationship. Age gap isn't as wide but the optics remain. In HS one of my maori bball/rugby friends was getting likes from Larissa Pippen. There's stories of parents smutting out their of age daughters to athletes. However, its understated how women in those programs - be it leaders, assistants etc. will sleep with student athletes.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

How would Flip being groomed be viewed as a negative for him? Theres nothing to be upset about. He has done nothing wrong