What’s Ur Top 5 Ethnic Cuisines?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm. What foods do you consider African American Food?

Pretty much southern food. The English and Native people added some dishes, but most of the stuff we consider Southern food is African American and it has as strong connection to the rice coast of West Africa.

When I mentioned that African American cuisine differed regionally I noticed that when I lived on the East coast I ate a lot more fish dishes, which was probably closer to what West African coastal people dishes. I noticed that no matter where you are; African Americans can cook the Hell out of a chicken.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ok but specifically what countries eat that kinda food? Like Syria, Turkey, Egypt on the coast? Or deeper into the Middle East like Iraq and Jordan. Cuz I was talking to a Sudani girl and she told me her countries food is trash lol I would consider what they eat Halal cuz they're African Arabs/Muslims right? That's why I wanna know who eats what cuz you could say Latin food but Peruvian seafood has nothing to do with Dominican rice chicken and beans or with an Argentian steak steak house
The main similar cusines/dishes you will find in the middle Eastern tradition are lamb, chicken and seafood dishes like seabass. Grilled/charcoal preparation and some cooked with rice or with bread/naan

The North African dishes have their own identity with foods, tagine, cous cous etc.

Sudan eat similar to Egyptian..not greatly similar.

Turkish has some fine dishes with various prepared kebabs etc.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
When they had authentic Chinese food at my job it was goat, lamb, fish with the head and bones still attached and lo mein noodles and fried rice. Lo mein and Fried rice were the only things that were good enough to eat.

I like Western Chinese food a lot, it's mostly spicy/savory stuff

That crazy seafood stuff from Southern China is a little offputting to me, but they do some things very well like roast pork

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
What’s Ukrainian food like?

Never heard someone mention that

It's very hearty and filling.

Soups, dumplings, stuffed cabbage.
Veal, chicken all types of food that's supposed to leave you stuffed and full. Between each dish you take a shot of spiced/peppered vodka.

When I would visit Berlin I had a Ukrainian woman id visit who would fix me full course meals when I would arrive in town.
:banderas:the only white woman I met that could cook her ass off and loved it.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It's very hearty and filling.

Soups, dumplings, stuffed cabbage.
Veal, chicken all types of food that's supposed to leave you stuffed and full. Between each dish you take a shot of spiced/peppered vodka.

When I would visit Berlin I had a Ukrainian woman id visit who would fix me full course meals when I would arrive in town.
:banderas:the only white woman I met that could cook her ass off and loved it.

Hungarian food is good too, I had Goulash the other day and it was very good

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
1. Soul Food
2. Chinese
3. Italian
4. Mexican
5. Thai

Edit**

I would say New Orleans has their own unique style. So, if I can include them, Id put them 5th over Thai.

Would prolly move higher if I had more of it to compare to the rest.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mediterranean (Turkish/Greek/Persian)
Indian
Thai
Soul Food (Including Cajun)
Mexican (although IMO it's overrated)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Foreign to me is non-African, so;

1) Japanese
2) Italian
3) Thai
4) Spanish (not Mexican)
5) Vietnamese

I’ve visited all of these places, except Thailand and their food is even better in the native countries

Additionally I’m vegetarian, so that plays a part into why I chose those cuisines