What’s Ur Top 5 Ethnic Cuisines?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm not a Muslim so I wanna say Islamic food but that would sound ignorant as fukk because theres like 30 Muslim countries. I guess what they call Mediteranean? Whatever country Halal Guys takes inspiration from
OK, a muslim can eat anything that is permitted halal (preparation), you can have halal chinse (minus pork dishes)..

But im assuming you are refrring to middle eastern food, the stuff you find at the NY food trucks..mainly middle eastern to south east asian dishes.
My fave halal cusines is probably turkish.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
OK, a muslim can eat anything that is permitted halal (preparation), you can have halal chinse (minus pork dishes)..

But im assuming you are refrring to middle eastern food, the stuff you find at the NY food trucks..mainly middle eastern to south east asian dishes.

Ok but specifically what countries eat that kinda food? Like Syria, Turkey, Egypt on the coast? Or deeper into the Middle East like Iraq and Jordan. Cuz I was talking to a Sudani girl and she told me her countries food is trash lol I would consider what they eat Halal cuz they're African Arabs/Muslims right? That's why I wanna know who eats what cuz you could say Latin food but Peruvian seafood has nothing to do with Dominican rice chicken and beans or with an Argentian steak steak house

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mine is Kurdish/Iranian. Their food is really underrated.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m hungry now, and I forgot about creole food, soul food, Thai, and Mediterranean food.

The thing about African American food is that it is a little different depending on the region. That is why I don't think soul food is a good descriptor. I was surprised at how different the foods were on the East coast versus in the Midwest. They were both similar to Southern African American food, but there were also differences.