What's up with Bruce Willis?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The last few years he seems to make almost exclusively these offbrand straight to video style b movies.

Bruce Willis - IMDb

I know he's not a great actor and he's old so he's not gonna be headlining blockbusters but it wasn't that long ago he was doing more interesting stuff like Moonrise Kingdom and Looper. He always had his generic action shyt but he balanced that with working with more accalimed directors.

Has he just been blackballed for being hard to work with? I know he has a reputation for being an a$$hole.

These b movie bags really that strong? :jbhmm:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The last few years he seems to make almost exclusively these offbrand straight to video style b movies.

Bruce Willis - IMDb

I know he's not a great actor and he's old so he's not gonna be headlining blockbusters but it wasn't that long ago he was doing more interesting stuff like Moonrise Kingdom and Looper. He always had his generic action shyt but he balanced that with working with more accalimed directors.

Has he just been blackballed for being hard to work with? I know he has a reputation for being an a$$hole.

These b movie bags really that strong? :jbhmm:
That’s definitely a possibility. Or it could be he just prefers working these types of flicks at this point in his career/age. Who knows for certain though :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean he aint broke....:ld: maybe he wants to work but doesnt feel the need to be in mainstream hollywood anymore...:manny: I mean him and nic cage still making money from these flicks...:heh: which is crazy within itself...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I mean he aint broke....:ld: maybe he wants to work but doesnt feel the need to be in mainstream hollywood anymore...:manny: I mean him and nic cage still making money from these flicks...:heh: which is crazy within itself...
I mean how many movies is sam Jackson in that was trash and straight to DVD.

Sometimes they do little movies like that but get paid more than everybody else bc of their name

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
You wonder if he even likes acting because you wouldn't know it since he basically sleeps walks through these flicks. He does it for the money? He should have tens of millions and how much do these straight to DVD movies pay him?

shyt is weird.
I don’t think he likes acting anymore. Even if the straight to dvd films don’t pay great per film, he’s able to get a solid bag out of each one. He’s got ones where he clearly just shot for maybe 1 or 2 days on set, and then they just got a body double for the other shots they needed.

I bet he’s not working more than a week, tops, on most of the straight to dvds he does. With such a little time investment on his part, I bet the money is still decent.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don’t think he likes acting anymore. Even if the straight to dvd films don’t pay great per film, he’s able to get a solid bag out of each one. He’s got ones where he clearly just shot for maybe 1 or 2 days on set, and then they just got a body double for the other shots they needed.

I bet he’s not working more than a week, tops, on most of the straight to dvds he does. With such a little time investment on his part, I bet the money is still decent.

True. True. Still strange, like was he ever proud of his films he made and one day he just said idgaf and will make anything anytime, anywhere. Give me a script. 2 days a week. I'll do it. :dead: