What's up with Bruce Willis?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Seen some rumors online that he's doing these films because he has early onset dementia :huhldup::mjcry:

Hope that's bullshyt and he's just chasing an easy bag

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
bruce willis family ain't shyt for the past few years of his work output knowing his condition. he's putting out :trash: movie after :trash: movie.

I was bamboozled by "a good day to die" which was unwatchable, then hulu hits me with another one called "vendetta", which I ONLY watched cuz mike tyson was on the poster. then mike tyson is only in the movie for like 5 total minutes and they kill him off to boot.

this movie was just as bad as the other one. sad to see bruce willis go out like nicholas cage tho. he probably don't even know what the hell is going on anymore in these movies.

on IMDB, I show like over 10 movies in 2021/2022 alone.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
bruce willis family ain't shyt for the past few years of his work output knowing his condition. he's putting out :trash: movie after :trash: movie.

I was bamboozled by "a good day to die" which was unwatchable, then hulu hits me with another one called "vendetta", which I ONLY watched cuz mike tyson was on the poster. then mike tyson is only in the movie for like 5 total minutes and they kill him off to boot.

this movie was just as bad as the other one. sad to see bruce willis go out like nicholas cage tho. he probably don't even know what the hell is going on anymore in these movies.

on IMDB, I show like over 10 movies in 2021/2022 alone.
its a disgrace what they've done to that man.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got a joint on hulu I think with mike tyson…and another shyt with frank grillo…tempted to check em out…I’ll probably throw one on next time my friend comes over…perfect movies to bullshyt and watch while she here

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I thought this was known. He suffers from Aphasia which is a language disorder caused by brain damage.
He has retired this year. And from what I read he was barely there onset as it was.

Bruce Wills retires from acting
Yea its sad, grew up in Bruce. Last time he was in a movie where it looked like he was trying was Looper. Then you find out about this shyt. Kevin Smith had that beef with him and got real emotional when he found out.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Probably his last flikk right here anyone peep it?

Much respect to the legend

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't remember where I heard or saw the term first, but these geezer teaser movies are wild with how formulaic the bait and switch is. Always an older actor on the cover that ends up either not being in the movie for all that long, or even going most of the movie with little or no dialogue.

I saw a Van Damme movie not too long ago where, for no real reason, he plays a veteran who can't speak, so he doesn't actually have any lines. I made it about two thirds into the movie before realizing he wasn't going to put the beats on anybody, so that wasn't even there to make up for how dogshyt the movie was.

Bruce Willis might've been an a$$hole on set, but he definitely deserved to go out doing better work than this type of stuff.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Probably his last flikk right here anyone peep it?

Much respect to the legend

when bruce willis retired, he had like 10 projects in post production. all straight to video. unfortunately, I'm sure all are terrible. at the end, he wasn't even able to do his lines without an ear piece.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea its sad, grew up in Bruce. Last time he was in a movie where it looked like he was trying was Looper. Then you find out about this shyt. Kevin Smith had that beef with him and got real emotional when he found out.

kevin smith was on record saying he didn't fukk with the movie they did together "cop out" and that the cause of the problems on set was bruce :francis: