What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Damn I thought he only threaten me. Either way @Billy Ocean is a faq and so are his dikk riders

giphy.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First off old man: You like 50 years old. I would hope you living in a house.

Second: Just say you don't know what the fukk you talking about. Hone up to it now before the other NY posters come in here and tell everybody you don't know what the fukk you talking about also.

Three :russ::russ::russ: for you trying to tell nikkas you was 18 in 96. Old ass nikka :snoop:

1) You live in a slum

2) The fried chicken and butter buscuit c00n you been caping for is 44 years old. He's 4 years older then me and u dont say that about him so u sound fake right now.

3) We already went thru this ...U know my age but u playing dumb so I'll just post the reciepts

What does Azealia Banks do musically that's actually impressive?

Thread was made in 2012.

Read it and weep

in 1988, what were you doing?

9 and 10 years old.

That would mean I was born in 1978

Now lets look at this post from yesterday

OK so just trolling now. Then this discussion is over......If its impossible that i'm 39 then we not having a real discussion. (Do the math...15 in Club Fever in 1994)

That math still = me being born in 1978.

:ehh:

So if u wanna be a weirdo and keep pushing my age higher then it really is...Have fun. But u look weird doing it to me and not this guy who u been caping for all weekend.

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Again...you don't know what the fukk you talking about old man. The Sugar Hill you know is the crime riddled, AZ, Alpo and Preacher Sugar Hill from the crack era. You so old you don't even know how to do a quick neighborhood stat inquiry. Gentrification hit this neighborhood HARD. The brownstones are worth millions and the average one bedroom here easily can go for about 2,500 to 3,000 a month. Please stop talking about shyt you know nothing about old man. Mike Tyson was still undisputed champ the last time you was in this area. This is a long way from 1988, old man.
shut the fuk up.. UR A DAMN LIAR.. I just looked it up, you live in a 550 sq apt....one bedroom... damn you are stupid... and it's nowhere near that price.. :dead:ur trying to meet up for a fade in a damn closet... foh.. loser shyt.
Baths Sq.Ft. min Deposit Date Available Lease Length
1 550
Description
Official 707 St Nicholas Ave Price,
(855) 434-3378

stop acting like you own the whole brownstone...

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
shut the fuk up.. UR A DAMN LIAR.. I just looked it up, you live in a 550 sq apt....one bedroom... damn you are stupid... and it's nowhere near that price.. :dead:ur trying to meet up for a fade in a damn closet... foh.. loser shyt.
Baths Sq.Ft. min Deposit Date Available Lease Length
1 550
Description
Official 707 St Nicholas Ave Price,
(855) 434-3378

This man doesn't know what he's talking about either.

https://streeteasy.com/for-rent/hamilton-heights/price:2500-|beds:1

:sas2:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

U didnt wanna quote it with the picture of your boyfriend huh?

Dont act like u dont see it....Look. Here it is. This is what u been caping for all weekend.

full

He refers to us as "colored people" and doesn't give a fukk what we think of him c00ning for dollars. Thats what u were caping for all weekend. SMH. :snoop:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Nah... there was a whole thread threat of his at everybody that got "mysteriously" taken down. I think I was the only one who got the inbox invite.. tho... Did you get an inbox e-vite for an e-fight too?
:lupe:
No he never inboxed me to fight but he asked to meet up to fight knowing that I live across the border up north. Also when I was getting into with him he had random dikkriders coming for me I only remember one of them called mobbin something. Either it’s his alias or some gay nikka who loves billy either way shyts weird af

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Brehs, as I’m reading this thread a wild pit case over and started trying to break my bedroom window.

This dog is running head first into my window. Id call the people but my house ain’t presentable

:snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No he never inboxed me to fight but he asked to meet up to fight knowing that I live across the border up north. Also when I was getting into with him he had random dikkriders coming for me I only remember one of them called mobbin something. Either it’s his alias or some gay nikka who loves billy either way shyts weird af

FACTS..... and ok.. got u. thx.
so he only inboxes females for fights; then when he gets called out, he tries to cry wolf like he didn't know... :dead:and runs with a deflection instead of admitting it. Then he repeatedly lies throughout this thread, does a whole lot of talking, with no facts...

ohhhhh realllyyy... the same and only one, fakkit whiteboy that keeps dapping his posts ..... it's all coming together now... :youngsabo:and yeah.. that's the general consensus, it's his gay bff... :wrist:so him and cac-c00n powder man have something in common, white boys that bend ass over for them, which is why and how they dyckride each other. Mystery solved...