What's up with all these posters from that other forum?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a few LSA girls in real life that post there. To my under-standing I think they're signing up on this site to hear other black men opinions or looking for a black guy on this site to fukk . :yeshrug:

I don't like it, but it is what it is. :yeshrug:

You have some coli yutes signing up on LSA...:francis:

But that shouldn't bother us. If they want to hear our opinions like @SpringWater and @MayQueen let'em. They can be ban after all. :wow:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
dem chicks from down the cyber block are heterosexual(horny and in heat) and heard there was some spitters, ballers, producers, gym rats and playas on the coli.com :laugh:

superfly-love-scene-o.gif

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I bet they give out infractions if chicks diss white men. :mjlol:

I visited that place once and it's pathetic. They have an entire forum dedicated to interracial dating, how lame is that? The most the coli has is pawg and latina threads, not a whole forum. Nothing but self hating trash post over there. :scust:

I could only imagine the nikka wakeup calls some of them have gotten from the CACs they lust after.:blessed:
even got a light skin vs dark skin forum :mjlol:

them hoes are damaged :bryan:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I swear you little fakkits whine about everything, when dusty black women hating coli trolls stay off LSA then you can complain.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm new to the Coli but been lurking for over a year. Never posted on another forum. I finally had to join for all of the bumpable threads and to :salute: ... Hook a breh up with a dap or something. It's lonely being the new cat :mjcry:

Welcome to the coli. Just to give u a heads up, try not to act like an a$$hole or.....

Wolves_pack_1920x1080.jpg

You get my picture right?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Oh and as a friendly reminder, when you clowns do come over there spreading your dikk pics around like an STD it won't hurt you to use some lotion. No one likes ashen dikk.

Did anybody in this thread send you a picture of their penis?