What's Up With All Of These Dudes Calling Females "****" On Here???

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
imma real female as well and i dont think its fair we all be accused of being alias, if asked politely i will provide pix (no nudity) in a pm.

Hi :smile:. It would be a pleasure to receive a photograph of you in my inbox. Thank you and have a nice day.

*patiently waits :cook:*

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I may not even send a pic back in a timely fashion, the breathtaking sight of your magnificent womanly features may send me into a state of shock as i wll have no choice but to turn off the playoffs and swipe away my finals notes so that I may have the opportunity and blessing to write to my mother about the only women I ever met whose beauty eclipses her own
a0yqua.jpg
:cape:

:comeon:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lmao. We're all ****, getting dikk pics for exposing these clowns.. (Which never happens.) The logic of these dudes is hilarious. Post a proof pic and **** is obvi getting his female friends to take pics whenever the-coli asks.

:yeshrug:
I've seen you post your pic on here numerous of times and nikkas still think your fake. That shyt got me like :damn::mindblown:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Unlike the rest of these nikkas, I know what you look like already. I just want those ass shots you stay screwing me out of Ms. Thowd.

Damn, a nikka is going to die of thirst fukking with you. lmao
She that bad huh? :leon: