What's Up With All Of These Dudes Calling Females "****" On Here???

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
ive been posting since ic went down the first time and its always the same o thing, only reason i care, is cuz i dont like being called a man online , that shyt is the worst but i dont care enuf to post pix in threads, nikkas aint finna roast me , no sir.
:birdman:I'll murder any nikka who roast yo pics!!

#EasyOnFemales2013

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Lmao. We're all ****, getting dikk pics for exposing these clowns.. (Which never happens.) The logic of these dudes is hilarious. Post a proof pic and **** is obvi getting his female friends to take pics whenever the-coli asks.

:yeshrug:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:ohhh: an exchange will work but dont get excited, im nothing to write home to ya moms n nem about.

I may not even send a pic back in a timely fashion, the breathtaking sight of your magnificent womanly features may send me into a state of shock as i wll have no choice but to turn off the playoffs and swipe away my finals notes so that I may have the opportunity and blessing to write to my mother about the only women I ever met whose beauty eclipses her own
a0yqua.jpg
:cape:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

I may not even send a pic back in a timely fashion, the breathtaking sight of your magnificent womanly features may send me into a state of shock as i wll have no choice but to turn off the playoffs and swipe away my finals notes so that I may have the opportunity and blessing to write to my mother about the only women I ever met whose beauty eclipses her own
a0yqua.jpg
:cape:
:wtb:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lmao. We're all ****, getting dikk pics for exposing these clowns.. (Which never happens.) The logic of these dudes is hilarious. Post a proof pic and **** is obvi getting his female friends to take pics whenever the-coli asks.

:yeshrug:
It's sad ma.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
fine be that way
6.gif
u just fucced urself out some pix

Unlike the rest of these nikkas, I know what you look like already. I just want those ass shots you stay screwing me out of Ms. Thowd.

Damn, a nikka is going to die of thirst fukking with you. lmao