What's Up With All Of These Dudes Calling Females "****" On Here???

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Because of who she is associated with.

Also, none of them pics have anything that says "the coli" on them.

Paying people to take pics with a message is easy. Paying people to take pics and not putting the website name on the pics just seems like you don't want them to find the site you're using the pics on. :usure:

Anyway, don't matter. I ain't tryna simp not one of y'all :blessed:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Soft energy radiating from posts....*marks off a check*

thread asking about **** even though the info is out there freely *marks off a check*

blah blah blah something else...you get the picture *marks off another 4 checks :jawalrus: *

:nashsterio::nashsterio: survey says your ****....the science is accurate.
all i know is everyone in this thread is **** until pic & dna proof is presented and proves their innocence :merchant: including me :merchant:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Soft energy radiating from posts....*marks off a check*

thread asking about **** even though the info is out there freely *marks off a check*

blah blah blah something else...you get the picture *marks off another 4 checks :jawalrus: *

:nashsterio::nashsterio: survey says your ****....the science is accurate.
Smfh bro.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou::whoareyou:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
all i know is everyone in this thread is **** until pic & dna proof is presented and proves their innocence :merchant: including me :merchant:

:madcoke::madcoke: What if we're stuck in a computer program....that **** made. We're all **** :ohhh:

I always thought @ClassyME was a female. I just thought she was a weirdo at first. :jawalrus:

@YouLoveMe

i'm getting frog in a durag vibes right now....*marks off another check* :madcoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:madcoke::madcoke: What if we're stuck in a computer program....that **** made. We're all **** :ohhh:

I always thought @ClassyME was a female. I just thought she was a weirdo at first. :jawalrus:

@YouLoveMe

i'm getting frog in a durag vibes right now....*marks off another check* :madcoke:
Ok, my dude.

Last edited by a moderator: