Whats up with AAA game developers dropping turds lately?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Honestly, no stan shyt, Forspokens magic combat pretty much shyts on every single game I’ve ever played where magic or shooting abilities (infamous) is a focus.

Hogwarts felt like a huge step back in terms of magical combat compared to it
Damn I'll play it when iit gets to Playstation plus lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn I'll play it when iit gets to Playstation plus lol

Yeah, I’d say wait for deep sale or ps plus. The magic and traversal are fun but the open world is dead af, it needed additional towns, npcs and interesting things to find.

A sequel probably would have been really good if it were possible. I don’t know if im craving a sequel to hogwarts. Maybe if they introduce better sim elements, i should be able to befriend who i want and go out on missions wiht MULTIPLE people and do combo attacks with them, and friendship/romance options. Etc.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yeah, I’d say wait for deep sale or ps plus. The magic and traversal are fun but the open world is dead af, it needed additional towns, npcs and interesting things to find.

A sequel probably would have been really good if it were possible. I don’t know if im craving a sequel to hogwarts. Maybe if they introduce better sim elements, i should be able to befriend who i want and go out on missions wiht MULTIPLE people and do combo attacks with them, and friendship/romance options. Etc.
Like you said the adherence to wands and Canon harry potter spells is hard to get over...
With forspoken they are able to mold magic to match their desired combat system, harry potter doesn't get those liberties. If the magic were wandless it would open up so much more shyt to do.
Hogwarts would need to rely heavily on world building and relationships and even introduce a morality/nemesis system. It was weird being able to go around casting forbidden dark magic in front of people and nothing happening