What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
tooth pain, gotdamn it was hurting so bad
half my tooth cracked, so i got a sharp piece on 1 side, a small piece still intact on other side with a gap inbetween.
i wish that pain on nobody
When I got my wisdom teeth cut out the dentist left some tooth and that crap was rubbing up against my inner cheek :stopitslime:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
5lMJMQU.png
Not being with @Raye82 anymore causes me heartache everyday

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Lumbar puncture - Basically a needle to the spine.

As a 13yr old with an eye infection, a doctor wanted my bone marrow for testing.
He advised me to swear out loud to ease the pain. Not joking, I really did say "fukk fukk shyt fukkING shyt a$$hole" for about 5 mins.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Shingles on the left side of my rib about 5 years ago. Think it gave me some nerve damage also which heightened the pain. Have had various sports injuries but in comparison none were as bad as this one, it was just excruciating for some reason.

Took out 4 wisdom teeth in one sitting and even that wasn't as bad :dead:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Fractured cheekbone from playing soccer. Tried to pass the ball to my teammate after a bad kick with my head and another kid big a big ass head collided with my cheekbone.
Torn hip flexor in high school with a one on one with the other teams keeper. :snoop:
I thought i got shot from the stands. They had to carry me off the field.

EDIT: oh and got two bottom wisdom teeth out today with just local anesthesia. My mouth wont stop bleeding :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ulcer :sadcam: - stomach literally felt like it was on fire, i also had a hiatial hernia and acid refluxx and palpitation sliterally my heart would skip a beat every minute id literally hold my chest all day long like jsut take me now Lord.
dislocating my shoulder :sadbron: the pain especially when it was put back

toothache ish hurt so bad i was taking like 5 advils a day and googling every symptom, my benefits for the year ran out and i ended up paying like 850 bucks for a semi root canal to just hold me

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I used to say childbirth.........................................until I had a toothache(that resulted in a root canal).

Pain had me on the floor in the fetal position. Had my grown ass CRYING on the phone to my mom:sadbron:

But the minute the dentist injected that anesthetic :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

yeah toothaches are NO JOKE, i was taking like advil like 3 hours once it wore off i was like OH CRAP

once i popped a pill i was :ahh:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Torn hip flexor in high school with a one on one with the other teams keeper. :snoop:
I thought i got shot from the stands. They had to carry me off the field.

EDIT: oh and got two bottom wisdom teeth out today with just local anesthesia. My mouth wont stop bleeding :damn:

Man wait until the anesthesia wears off completely. Your guns are gonna scream

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My appendix ruptured last year and that was the worst shyt ever.

I had to drive myself to the hospital and was all over the road because I was no shyt about to pass out.

I threw up so much that my stomach couldn't process anymore stuff to come out that I started puking bile.

After I woke up from emergency surgery, the doc said I could have died if I didn't come when I did.