What’s the word on Stadia?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i would just say dont be an early adopter. something like this is bound to be bad at this point. cop a used console and play as cheaply as you can that way until this stuff is a no-brainer

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
i would just say dont be an early adopter. something like this is bound to be bad at this point. cop a used console and play as cheaply as you can that way until this stuff is a no-brainer
I kinda wanna throw my support behind it though

Only think that sucks is if the shyt flops I have no other use for the chromecast ultra because I already have a roku stick

Unless the chromecast ultra will eventually have some sort of interface that you can control with the google remote than that would make sense

Then I could just sell my roku and if worse comes to worse and stadia flops I still have a streaming device that could do the same thing for me that my roku did

I have a ps4 but if I can transition over now I wouldn’t mind

I would cop stadia and sell my ps4 and if stadia flops fukk it at least I’ll get to play nba2k20 on it then I’d just cop a next gen console for nba2k21

Oh I wanna get back into fifa too

Yeah so I hope ufc and fifa eventually drop on stadia

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Only if there is a lack of content and input lag...

There is a very strong market for this service, more folk can afford $10 a month than $530 on a console...The concept of Stadia just needs to be done right and Google has the infrastructure to get it done...

SONY and Nintendo will remain relevant because of their very strong exclusive libraries but Stadia is a major threat to MS...

What are you paying $500 for on xbox? Halo 9 and Gears 7? The gamer who wants to play 2K, FIFA, Cyberpunk, GTA, RDR and other multiplats has zero incentive to buy an xbox over Stadia if the service is reliable...

This is facts

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What are you paying $500 for on xbox? Halo 9 and Gears 7? The gamer who wants to play 2K, FIFA, Cyberpunk, GTA, RDR and other multiplats has zero incentive to buy an xbox over Stadia if the service is reliable...

The people who have xbox one don't need the new one. This is for the people who just have the money to buy a new one, but all games will work on any xbox one/two going all the way back to the original xbox games. So if you can't afford an Xbox two, just buy and xbox one for cheap (if you don't have one already). And you don't need to buy new games for xbox with ultimate game pass. DMC 5 just came out 6 months ago and it's on Ultimate Game Pass. RDR2 will be on there eventually as well. The only games you have to buy are games like Cyberpunk at launch. Meanwhile Google is giving you a free game that's probably trash that your stuck with a month. Xbox gives you 3 free games a month as well as all the games on Game Pass.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I think what they should do is have a pricing system where you have access to 3 games at a time for $15 a month or 5 games at a time for $25 a month

And at the beginning of each billing cycle you have to select which 3 or 5 games you want to play and those are the games you play for that month

If you want to select 3 or 5 completely different games the next month you can

I think once their library gets extensive enough they’ll do something like that

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I think what they should do is have a pricing system where you have access to 3 games at a time for $15 a month or 5 games at a time for $25 a month

And at the beginning of each billing cycle you have to select which 3 or 5 games you want to play and those are the games you play for that month

They just need to do the Netflix thing and stop messing around :russ:

tgu

Pro
Daps
:dahell: Where are y’all getting that stadia is a Netflix/gamepass like service? It’s a only a streaming service so that you don’t have to buy a physical console

They just need to do the Netflix thing and stop messing around :russ:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
fukk it, copped the founders edition today :yeshrug:

My launch day PS4 is on its very last legs (already died and brought back to life with a new fan replacement, but after a few months of extra life it now consistently crashes when playing graphically intense games) and has been relegated as Netflix-box, so I figured I might as well sell it and use the money for stadia since it comes with a chromecast ultra and my internet can more than handle the streaming at the highest settings

Wish me luck while I’m on the front lines of googles gaming experiment:mjgrin:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
fukk it, copped the founders edition today :yeshrug:

My launch day PS4 is on its very last legs (already died and brought back to life with a new fan replacement, but after a few months of extra life it now consistently crashes when playing graphically intense games) and has been relegated as Netflix-box, so I figured I might as well sell it and use the money for stadia since it comes with a chromecast ultra and my internet can more than handle the streaming at the highest settings

Wish me luck while I’m on the front lines of googles gaming experiment:mjgrin:
:salute:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im still thinking about the founders edition but I feel like it will have all the same games as platforms I already have