What’s the word on Stadia?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I’m only interested in playing nba2k on it

I’m not purchasing any of the next generation consoles if I don’t have to

2k is pretty much the only game I play anymore (I play ufc here and there but can live without it)

Will there be lag playing 2k online matches over WiFi on stadia like there is when playing over WiFi on ps4?

I heard I can use my ps4 controller instead of buying the google controller...is this true?

Any other insight would be much appreciated thx

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
So what are y’all main complaints from what we know about stadia so far?

Personally I don’t care if you need an internet connection to play games

Though paying ten bucks a month to play one game (in my situation) that I also have to purchase seems a little ridiculous

If that $10 a month also came with YouTube/ YouTube music subscription or some sort of movie streaming service then it would make sense for me

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I tried it back when they were demoing Assassin's Creed and it worked insanely well, both at home and on public school wifi

The pricing is a lil eh to me but I honestly might try it out depending on how much next gen costs. I already have a Xbox one x that I expect to still be decent for a while into next gen but stadia might supplement it.

Might be the easiest way to play Cyberpunk in 4k60fps for me.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I didn't fully understand the service.

I thought you just connected to steam and picked a game and pressed play, didn't know it has to actually be on Stadia first...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I didn't fully understand the service.

I thought you just connected to steam and picked a game and pressed play, didn't know it has to actually be on Stadia first...

Nvidia's plan is probably more up your alley.

But yeah, games have to be announced for it like it's an entirely new platform.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
tbh, it sounds interesting. I tried PS Now and that shyt was low key trash but it was free so eh. If Stadia is way better and has hella games, not just new ones, and I could just play it anywhere like a laptop, it could be good.

But Sony & Microsoft are also going to be doing their own streaming shyt so who knows how this will pan out.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
tbh, it sounds interesting. I tried PS Now and that shyt was low key trash but it was free so eh. If Stadia is way better and has hella games, not just new ones, and I could just play it anywhere like a laptop, it could be good.

But Sony & Microsoft are also going to be doing their own streaming shyt so who knows how this will pan out.
We don’t know how extensive the free game library will be for paid subscribers though

At launch only one game free game will be included with the paid subscription

All other games you have to purchase (prices will same as games on consoles) on top of paying the $10 a month

Then sometime in 2020 they’re going to roll out the free service....which is what I’ll probably do as long as there’s no lag in game play

I don’t really care about 4K resolution

I think the shyt gonna flop though lol