What's The Stankest Puss You Been Around

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
greensmoke-vapor.jpg

:wtb::wtb::wtb::wtb: summer of 2001. Shawty was bad, thick and made me get a boner everytime I saw her. Got down to business and pulled dem draws off.....:wow::bryan:

Thought I could go through anything, but that funk was one of the worst things I ever smelled in my life. I almost threw up and she could visibly see that her stank puss was causing me to have :leostare:. No words needed to be exchanged after that. I just left her in the room cryiing and that was the end of that.

From that I learned....

not everything that glitters is gold brehs

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
Thats why i dont be gassed over these good looking broads anymore cuz i dont know what that thing smells like when the panties come off. Take notes ladies; you can turn into a one night stand or a desperate booty call if its foul down there. It must be something in their diet :patrice:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
p*ssy can produce smells when you're turning them on a lot, so it's a form of flattery :patrice:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Some bytch I met , I was finger banging her , that shyt was foul . I washed my hands , the smell was still there , I was on my way home I stopped by for some hand sanitizer , the smell was still there :snoop: it eventually went away but that puss was foul never saw her again .

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i put my fingers in my girls puss one time when i was 18 and it smelled so bad i could smell it right before entry while kissing her near her face with only our heads and shoulders above the covers. as soon as i got going it stunk the whole room i never looked at her the same way again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My run in with that fish market vargeen is something I force myself to forget about :gag::gag:

Y'all homos be spending too much e-energy typing about the negatives of females:what:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats a hard one so many pussies.....most girls p*ssy smells good or doesn't smell like nothin at all. I think it was this bytch i was fukkin last july tho. One thing i do remember i was fukkin this bytch a few years ago and her breath was so bad i just start hittin that shyt from the back.