What's The Rudest Thing A Man Has Eva Said To You ?

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I used to get bullied pretty badly from 2-8 grade and I was a depression eater. This one guy that I liked told me he don't like fat girls. I mean, I lost all the weight and got meat in some of the right places but it still bothers me and I'm now in my 20s. I work out and stuff but I always feel it's never enough.

Besides that I was hit with a "only if you was lighter," as well.

I conclude that South Florida guys (mainly Miami) are nothing but dikks :comeon:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
:damn: These stories. I haven't encountered anything from dudes that would cause me to question my appearance. Women generally are worse. But fortunately, I can read like no other. And I know I'm the sh*t ( not conceited, just confident :smile: )

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
He didn't want to disappoint his mom with dark babies.
Ironically the daughter he had with his light skinned girl came out even darker than me(she's beautiful). But from what I've seen he loves her and is a good dad, but his family do got some issues and I hope they don't transfer those feelings onto her.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn't want to disappoint his mom with dark babies.
Ironically the daughter he had with his light skinned girl came out even darker than me(she's beautiful). But from what I've seen he loves her and is a good dad, but his family do got some issues and I hope they don't transfer those feelings onto her.
:dahell:

Was he white?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:dahell:

Was he white?
Nah lol he was darker than me, but that coolie dark with the "pretty hair" (never dated a white guy btw :mjpls:)
But most of his family on his mom side was high yella to damn near white. Hids mom was super light. She didn't really like me I suppose, even tho I was the only girl he had that would help her out at her restaurant. I was to dark. Of course he tried to get with me several times after that. Talking bout our chemistry was amazing bla bla bla, I was over it. Funny cause that comment never even hurt me, I was a sexy lil thang back then never had a problem with guys. His family was just super color struck.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah lol he was darker than me, but that coolie dark with the "pretty hair" (never dated a white guy btw :mjpls:)
But most of his family on his mom side was high yella to damn near white. Hids mom was super light. She didn't really like me I suppose, even tho I was the only girl he had that would help her out at her restaurant. I was to dark. Of course he tried to get with me several times after that. Talking bout our chemistry was amazing bla bla bla, I was over it. Funny cause that comment never even hurt me, I was a sexy lil thang back then never had a problem with guys. His family was just super color struck.

lol, that's crazy. I'll never understand people who re color struck like that. Even worst when its to the point of disliking a person or people.