What's The Rudest Thing A Man Has Eva Said To You ?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish you were lightskined..
:martin:
harden.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"Beg you a fuk"

"Damn girl your batty fat"

:scust:

:lawd:

but as to the question
"yes, we had sex, but it was just one time(lies)", when explaining that someone else was pregnant

i dont get called ugly or fat in real life by non family members, so being told on here that im a :flabbynsick: "washed duck" that looks like a "38 year old substitute teacher" and a "double digit chick" kinda stung

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
In my younger years I had eczema really bad and this boy in my 4th grade class told me that I had alligator skin...:mjcry:

I can think of lots of mean things that men have said. I was in line at the gas station buying a water and the men behind me said the lady in front of us smells good as fukk, I wonder what she looks like.

I turn around and they go she is cute but she looks like she might be crazy....:francis:

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my younger years I had eczema really bad and this boy in my 4th grade class told me that I had alligator skin...:mjcry:

I can thing of lots of mean things that men have said. I was in line at the gas station buying a water and the men behind me said the lady in front of us smells good as fukk, I wonder what she looks like.

It's all good. :therethere:

I can thing of lots of mean things that men have said. I was in line at the gas station buying a water and the men behind me said the lady in front of us smells good as fukk, I wonder what she looks like.

I turn around and they go she is cute but she looks like she might be crazy....:francis:

Lol, I'm sorry to hear that but atleast you look good and smell good. You probably smell like flowers and candy. :datazz:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
I can think of a lot of things and most of them right now make me laugh (although they didn't at the moment).

But the most recent one and that still bothers me a little: This guy that I like a lot texted to me once: '' I don´t think we have anything in common, our conversations sometimes feel like an afterthought or something one does out of boredom '' :mjlol: Lol!! Straight to the heart...
And I was like: '' nikka!!! have we been having the same conversations!?? '' :damn:

I'll keep what happened next to myself:myman:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
So that shyt turned you on....

:jbhmm:

I'll remember these effective lines for future usage.

:patrice:

What!? No, it did not turn me on... That shyt still hurts when I think about it!
And I don't think you should say that to any woman you like... Unless she is into some weird masochist thing where she likes being hurt.