What's The Rudest Thing A Man Has Eva Said To You ?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Well... He took a plane to come spend new years with me the day after he said that shyt...
Yeah... I was confused, I guess he was confused too... He's my boyfriend now...

BUT Don't tell that to women... It's not nice.

:dwillhuh:

How in the hell you gon tell other dudes not to , when this dude said it, and hes now your boyfreind?!

I mean, that shyt obviously works, no?

:skip:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
:dwillhuh:

How in the hell you gon tell other dudes not to , when this dude said it, and hes now your boyfreind?!

I mean, that shyt obviously works, no?

:skip:

No, it doesn't...
Him saying that has nothing to do with how things developed after...
I just knew that he didn't really feel that way even tho he thought he did at that time, and we got to know each other more...

Do whatever you want breh, I'm just saying that I don't see any reasons why someone would say that to someone if you don't believe it.
It could go all kinds of wrong!... But, good luck...

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Go look at my negs.
Take your pic.

"-10
Given: Dec 17, 2015
@YaThreadFloppedB! commented:
(I have a feeling u a fat bytch) Post #16774948"

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Daps
I'll never forget I was in 7th grade and one of the most popular/class clown guys in my grade (D'Mario Johnson) called me ugly in front of my locker while we were switching classes when(everyone) lots of people where in the hallway...I was so embarrassed and more than that my feelings were so hurt by it bc 1. It came out of nowhere and 2. I was like 11 years old and the new girl in school so I hadn't done anything to him to deserve the insult. I had no friends and just wanted to fit in...it was humiliating but on a positive note it taught me to have compassion and empathy at an early age; and to never judge someone based off what anyone else says about them until I know for myself bc about a year later D'Mario was writing me letters and sending his friends to tell me he liked me #heykarma. I've never called anyone ugly ever just bc I know how much something like that can not just hurt someone in that moment but stick with them for years...case and point...I'm 26 and still remember that feeling like it was yesterday

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Not really an insult but he told me I was a smart ass.:yeshrug:
My fourteen year old self then proceeded to tell him if he used his head like he uses his dikk, he would be smart in both places. :troll:
He had zero words for me after that.:bryan: