What's the roots thought on Dr.Sebi? Black Natural healer who claim to cure Aids,Cancer, Diabetes

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Just curious. ...

Lisa left eye said he rejuvenated her body and cured her of alcoholism/depression .

It's ton of testimony ranging from everyday folk to celebrities saying he has cured them and got rid of their disease.

He has a healing center in Honduras called the Usha Village .

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we need to consider holistic remedies to everyday problems instead of popping pills and putting chemicals in our bodies. this needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
Oh please. You must be one of those negropeans who wont accept anything unless the white man provides it to them.
Read up on everything Sebi mentions and you can see the herbs he speaks of and their properties and abilities to heal

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Oh please. You must be one of those negropeans who wont accept anything unless the white man provides it to them.
Read up on everything Sebi mentions and you can see the herbs he speaks of and their properties and abilities to heal

:childplease:

You know good and well that is not the case, I know the ups and downs of the European method of treating health problems first hand, on the same token, I said the holistic remedies should be considered when treating common diseases and the like but once you start getting into Cancer/HIV/AIDS territory, you'd better be able to start providing some scientific data over an extended period of time.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
While we need to consider holistic remedies to everyday problems instead of popping pills and putting chemicals in our bodies. this needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Yea, I think he spits some truth, but I dont agree on the veganism thing. Our ancestors are what was of their land including the specific meats. I would make the statement our ancestors at FAR LESS meat than our european counterparts, but to say none at all I just can't buy.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I think he spits some truth, but I dont agree on the veganism thing. Our ancestors are what was of their land including the specific meats. I would make the statement our ancestors at FAR LESS meat than our european counterparts, but to say none at all I just can't buy.
Meat does nothing for you that you can't get BETTER from plants. It's a shame by people who sell meat :mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He has documented PROOF that he has cured people with AIDS, so there ain't nothing to "take with a grain of salt" :rolleyes:, but of course since he's black he'll face doubt and skepticism regardless. I respect the brother for what he's done and continues to do, I just hope he has someone to take his place as he's now in his 80s and won't be doing the work for much longer.

I've taken his products before, but the stuff I use all comes from Djehuty Maat-ra at dhealthstore who has EVERYTHING and with the cheapest prices anywhere. I buy in bulk whenever he has a sale on.

I haven't used any of Llaila Afrika's products though.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He has documented PROOF that he has cured people with AIDS, so there ain't nothing to "take with a grain of salt" :rolleyes:, but of course since he's black he'll face doubt and skepticism regardless. I respect the brother for what he's done and continues to do, I just hope he has someone to take his place as he's now in his 80s and won't be doing the work for much longer.
His daughters basically run the usha village now. Djehuty ever claim to cure disease? I use to watch his videos before he deleted his youtube account.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
His daughters basically run the usha village now. Djehuty ever claim to cure disease? I use to watch his videos before he deleted his youtube account.

I've never heard him make the claim, but I'm sure he has. His Full Body Detox package works wonders though.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've taken his products before, but the stuff I use all comes from Djehuty Maat-ra at dhealthstore who has EVERYTHING and with the cheapest prices anywhere. I buy in bulk whenever he has a sale on.

I haven't used any of Llaila Afrika's products though.

both of these brothers going to be in Hidden Colors 4