What’s next for hip hop, because this podcast shyt played.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
it's not a problem at all, more of an obersvation

i'll be honest, im more on the outside than inside of hip hop these days

if it wasn't for the coli, i wouldn't even know what's up in hip hop

it's through y'all's threads that i keep afloat with what's going on when i browse.

im flabby as fukk

You aren't obligated to stay abreast of everything that comes out bro. Just enjoy and be inspired by whatever it is you do like and throw that back at the world.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You aren't obligated to stay abreast of everything that comes out bro. Just enjoy and be inspired by whatever it is you do like and throw that back at the world.

oh im well aware of that, this thread was made more or less made as an observation on where hip hop is at or has been for quite some time.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
The history of the internet: a few people find a cool way to make stuff with new tools, it gets popular and then the big corporations come in and ruin it.

The result?
Ads! Ads! Ads!

If I hear One more Ad for Better Help, I'm gonna need therapy.:unimpressed:

What I really dislike is having an ad suddenly begin in the middle of or immediately after a sentence someone is saying.

“So then Sally called 911, and shrieked, ‘He’s killing my grandmother with a pitchfork! Please help!’ Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? If so, do what I did and try NOBLOW!”

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Jay Z. As much as other rappers idolize him, just drop some bars about it on a guest verse like he do and shyt will probably change
:manny: