What’s the next big “They’re charging us for this now?” thing for 2024.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Everything has been about profits, but now since it’s out in the open and more aggressive, everyone’s just ramping up to squeeze the most out of everyone for everything.

Some of you all may be old enough to remember when there was a “gas shortage” back in 2009 and it was over $5.00/gallon. :laugh:

Then they decided charged us 7 cents per bag for bags at the grocery store, and had a tax on soda and candy. :laugh:

Then we had a chicken “shortage”, now it’s a housing “shortage”, shrinkflation on foods, and car companies sharing your driving data and raising your rates.

What do you all think is next on the the list of shyt to get a big price bump for no good reason?

I think it’s birth control products, since less people are having kids, and we can’t have that. :ehh:

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Stop complaining and make more money and you won’t have to worry about petty shyt.

If your an adult and still complaining like it’s going to do something or waiting for someone to do something for you your wasting your life.

If you don’t like the prices don’t buy. Until people start living like that companies will continue to exploit you.

You say home prices are to high? Buy land and build the damn thing yourself. Car prices to high? Buy a cheapo car and fix it up yourself. Food is to expensive? Buy the basics and prepare your own food. Go hunting. Birth control is to expensive? Stop having unprotected sex.

Theres no point in trying to figure out what the powers that be are going to start raising prices on because what the hell are you going to do about it anyways.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Stop complaining and make more money and you won’t have to worry about petty shyt.

If your an adult and still complaining like it’s going to do something or waiting for someone to do something for you your wasting your life.

If you don’t like the prices don’t buy. Until people start living like that companies will continue to exploit you.

You say home prices are to high? Buy land and build the damn thing yourself. Car prices to high? Buy a cheapo car and fix it up yourself. Food is to expensive? Buy the basics and prepare your own food. Go hunting. Birth control is to expensive? Stop having unprotected sex.

Theres no point in trying to figure out what the powers that be are going to start raising prices on because what the hell are you going to do about it anyways.
I’m just trying to make a knock-around thread to get some discussion going to get thru a mundane Monday, breh. :hubie:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

:lolbron:

its too early

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Trying to hard breh... this aint it.

Let nikkas discuss shyt on a Monday morning, you doing all this for who?

zcpwA6r.gif

:mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

Just the way you typed this even got me feeling offended :gucci:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Shut yo dumb ass up hoe!
Neg :mjlol:

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

This is the type of dude that would be in a Nazi labor camp telling you to man up.

"Don’t like the rations this week, how about you get to work and do something about it?"

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

When you put too much effort into a “what’s the point” reply, it becomes an ironic post.:unimpressed:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
This is the type of dude that would be in a Nazi labor camp telling you to man up.

"Don’t like the rations this week, how about you get to work and do something about it?"

You be lucky to have man like me around in this supposed situation. Instead y’all be begging in your knees to be feed.
bPuyXlWNoUAC4cbWbL1Z08Q48keUKn_large.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Keep it a buck. You lost some money over the weekend or your woman was on her shyt, huh? I know from looking back, when I come in here ready to knock someone’s head off, I had a fukked up night or something.

:russ:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You be lucky to have man like me around in this supposed situation. Instead y’all be begging in your knees to be feed.

You don't get it. You're not McQueen in your own example, all of the alternatives you posted essentially amount to "work harder in an unfair system, don't try to fix problems systemically." It's bullshyt. Tf is this, Croatia? We live in a developed country, you shouldn't be shooting squirrels in the woods for extra food.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Keep it a buck. You lost some money over the weekend or your woman was on her shyt, huh? I know from looking back, when I come in here ready to knock someone’s head off, I had a fukked up night or something.

:russ:

I woke up realizing what a fool I was for wasting my life working a 9-5.

Then I come on here and see some fool talking like a bytch asking “what the next big thing is” . Like a 10 year old eating for the his next toy.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
You don't get it. You're not McQueen in your own example, all of the alternatives you posted essentially amount to "work harder in an unfair system, don't try to fix problems systemically." It's bullshyt. Tf is this, Croatia? We live in a developed country, you shouldn't be shooting squirrels in the woods for extra food.

Complaining about it isn’t going to change anything. Vote and shut up and get into position. Or don’t play the game.

And moron there’s bigger game to hunt then squirrels. But what the hell your entire reply is moronic.