What's The Most Enjoyable PS4 Game?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I've played several titles on the squad, and I'm looking for an experience like Ratchet and Clank(easy to figure out, fun, story doesn't take it self seriously). UC4; Infamous SS, Horizon, and Witcher 3 were all decent to great but didn't provide the fun factor that R&C did.

I was hoping Knack 2 would fill that void, but he reviews paint it as just decent, so what's a good game that fits the description above?
nikka played ratchet and clank but not crash ? lmao

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've played several titles on the squad, and I'm looking for an experience like Ratchet and Clank(easy to figure out, fun, story doesn't take it self seriously). UC4; Infamous SS, Horizon, and Witcher 3 were all decent to great but didn't provide the fun factor that R&C did.

I was hoping Knack 2 would fill that void, but he reviews paint it as just decent, so what's a good game that fits the description above?
Sir, I believe if the community cannot answer your question? Then that answers your question :francis:

I read your post, even quoted it. Why are people naming games you named :wtf:

Now on Xbox, I'd suggest sunset overdrive, Ori, Cuphead, Ryse even fits. There's also a ton of games on sale right now. Mirrors edge catalyst is $5, golden axe collection is $2.50, so is streets of rage collection, metal slug is $1.25

Gamepass is $10 a month, will have you super covered as well. Maybe @Leasy can suggest something for you :youngsabo:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until Dawn might be up your alley but give us a couple of examples of games on other systems that you think have that "fun factor".

shyt, I'd suggest Warframe. The gameplay is fun as fukk and makes you want to learn more. It's mad grindy but the gameplay loop is so damn fun because you find yourself improving in sheer ability, knowledge of the game, and your stats.

It's also free and on both consoles.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously nobody bothered reading the OP's post but just answered the question in the title.

Fun and not overly difficult games:
  • Overcooked (couch co-op though)
  • Until Dawn (horror)
  • Rayman Legends (if you like platformers)
  • Crash Bandicoot (not easy though)
  • Dishonored (third person stealth game)
  • Yakuza Zero (run around beating up people as the Japanese mafia)
  • Super Mega Baseball (cartoony sports game)
  • Everybody's Golf (cartoony sports game)
TBH though OP you need to be a bit clearer as to what genre you like exactly. There aren't many Ratchet & Clank style games out there aka cartoony third person shooter with some platforming.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until Dawn might be up your alley but give us a couple of examples of games on other systems that you think have that "fun factor".

shyt, I'd suggest Warframe. The gameplay is fun as fukk and makes you want to learn more. It's mad grindy but the gameplay loop is so damn fun because you find yourself improving in sheer ability, knowledge of the game, and your stats.

It's also free and on both consoles.

Yeah I think 'Until Dawn' is the best recommendation. But honestly what's 'fun' is completely subjective.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah I think 'Until Dawn' is the best recommendation. But honestly what's 'fun' is completely subjective.
Until dawn does not fit the description :stopitslime:
He described something closer to Super Lucky's Tale

And you also mentioned super mega baseball. Not MLB tho :ohhh:
Super mega is fun, but it's far from easy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Sounds like you need to buy a Nintendo Switch

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Obviously nobody bothered reading the OP's post but just answered the question in the title.

Fun and not overly difficult games:
  • Overcooked (couch co-op though)
  • Until Dawn (horror)
  • Rayman Legends (if you like platformers)
  • Crash Bandicoot (not easy though)
  • Dishonored (third person stealth game)
  • Yakuza Zero (run around beating up people as the Japanese mafia)
  • Super Mega Baseball (cartoony sports game)
  • Everybody's Golf (cartoony sports game)
TBH though OP you need to be a bit clearer as to what genre you like exactly. There aren't many Ratchet & Clank style games out there aka cartoony third person shooter with some platforming.

Thanks for responding, first off I'm looking for a single player game that's easy to figure out and doesn't take itself seriously story wise. I've played SMB and Dishonored, but Until Dawn and Crash sound like good scenarios.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
first off I'm looking for a single player game that's easy to figure out and doesn't take itself seriously story wise.
3max.jpg

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for responding, first off I'm looking for a single player game that's easy to figure out and doesn't take itself seriously story wise. I've played SMB and Dishonored, but Until Dawn and Crash sound like good scenarios.

Try Until Dawn then breh, particularly if you like horrors. Should be cheap as well.

Crash is difficult honestly, I'm not sure you'll like it.