What's the meaning behind your Username?

Daps
Tony Starks + Beanie Siegel x Bugsy Siegel x Ghostface Killer = Tony_Siegel

:gag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I hardly smile and hate dealing with BS, but I get "things" in silence....

Sort of like this guy:
a_560x375.jpg

Geithner

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Char- first part of my current city (Charlotte)
knicks- favorite basketball team

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Carter G. Woodson, amazing author and historian. Ever since I read Miseducation of a negro when I was 12 this quote stuck with me and it's absolutely true...

"If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one"

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
when I 1st joined hamster, I had the SN "HigherLevel".

One of the mods was on a power trip suspending posters for not keeping it "hiphop related".

I got banned for having naked booty in my avi (fakkit ass Logic complained)and signed up with this sn to :troll:

My troll game wasn't developed though and just started posting seriously and so I just kept this even after my original SN was released. Lost the other acct completely after the armageddon

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
When I was little I was down south staying with my Uncle Possom for Christmas. He lived in the middle of the woods where there were only 2 other houses in a 2 mile vicinity, one house had a old white lady and her German Shepard and the next house had a old Black lady who had 4 grand kids name Root, Betty Lou, Tony and Delores. Once in a while their uncle Tuga came to visit, he looked exactly like Levar Burton who only came by to cut their grass and shovel their snow. Anyway there was a blizzard, a huge blizzard so they tied tennis rackets to their feet and being from the city I rocked my Pumas like a G, so went walking in the woods. We had to be at least a mile away from the house when I had to doo doo but I didn't let them know..... now I know from visiting in the summer they always carried tissue or newspaper to wipe their butts when they doo doo in the woods because they always went walking in the woods, anyway, I told said, "hey y'all lets play hide-go-seek" so they was like "okay". So I told them "y'all hide and I'll catch y'all":pachaha: So they hid and while they hid I sat behind a tree and doo doo'd, since there was no tissue I used my Space Invaders ski hat to wipe my butt, then I hid the do doo and hat under the snow. Since I doo doo'd quick they didn't notice until I started seeking them, Root ran and fell right where I put the doo doo and hat, I literally was like :krs: so I tagged him and he got up and said "Hahaha that's why I got your hat!" So as he ran he put it on his head and started running towards home, so I let that niqqa run cause I knew doo doo was one that hat. Long story short, he got home before us and we walked up to him getting an ass whooping by his grand moms for tracking doo doo snow in the house.

But that's not why I am Ski Hat, later that winter my pops brought me another Space Invaders ski hat. I was living in Crown Heights BK at the time and I was going to Key Food and this kid ran up behind me and snatched my ski hat and kept running. I couldn't catch him but saw what building he ran into, so I went in and rang the bell, a lady answers and I tell her what happened and she said, "gtfoh my son brought that hat!" I was like :noah:. I ran back home and told my step pops, we went back and knocked on the door, the lady answered and my step pops told her what happened, she said "wait, let me get his father to settle this bullshyt!" his pops came, my step pops told him what happened and duke was on some :leostare: at my step pops, so my step pops said, "fukk it! Bring your son out here and let him fight my son, he don't want the
hat, he wanna whoop his ass based on principal". Now on the outside I was like :takedat: but on the inside I was like:sadcam: until we squared up. Fast forward, his pops agreed, now he was rocking my fukkin hat when he came out to fight (wild disrespectful) We are on the sidewalk at 9:30 am fighting in 40 degree weather. My step pops screams " get your fukkin hat back now! Turn green! ( I loved the Hulk and that was a term he used when we practiced karate) I beat the kid up, they broke it up and they made us shake hands after the fight, the man asked me my name and made the kid apologize, my pops said, "his name is ski hat" :myman: he said let's go and we walked away, homeboy pops said "take the hat back" my step pops said "nah":salute: niqqa lit a Bel-Air cigarette and we walked home......I only rock ski hats when I work out now.

True stories.
:leostare: