What's the meaning behind your Username?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People nicknamed me "Fresh" in college because of the way I dress and I'm from ATL, hence "FreshFromATL" :manny:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
When I was little I was down south staying with my Uncle Possom for Christmas. He lived in the middle of the woods where there were only 2 other houses in a 2 mile vicinity, one house had a old white lady and her German Shepard and the next house had a old Black lady who had 4 grand kids name Root, Betty Lou, Tony and Delores. Once in a while their uncle Tuga came to visit, he looked exactly like Levar Burton who only came by to cut their grass and shovel their snow. Anyway there was a blizzard, a huge blizzard so they tied tennis rackets to their feet and being from the city I rocked my Pumas like a G, so went walking in the woods. We had to be at least a mile away from the house when I had to doo doo but I didn't let them know..... now I know from visiting in the summer they always carried tissue or newspaper to wipe their butts when they doo doo in the woods because they always went walking in the woods, anyway, I told said, "hey y'all lets play hide-go-seek" so they was like "okay". So I told them "y'all hide and I'll catch y'all":pachaha: So they hid and while they hid I sat behind a tree and doo doo'd, since there was no tissue I used my Space Invaders ski hat to wipe my butt, then I hid the do doo and hat under the snow. Since I doo doo'd quick they didn't notice until I started seeking them, Root ran and fell right where I put the doo doo and hat, I literally was like :krs: so I tagged him and he got up and said "Hahaha that's why I got your hat!" So as he ran he put it on his head and started running towards home, so I let that niqqa run cause I knew doo doo was one that hat. Long story short, he got home before us and we walked up to him getting an ass whooping by his grand moms for tracking doo doo snow in the house.

But that's not why I am Ski Hat, later that winter my pops brought me another Space Invaders ski hat. I was living in Crown Heights BK at the time and I was going to Key Food and this kid ran up behind me and snatched my ski hat and kept running. I couldn't catch him but saw what building he ran into, so I went in and rang the bell, a lady answers and I tell her what happened and she said, "gtfoh my son brought that hat!" I was like :noah:. I ran back home and told my step pops, we went back and knocked on the door, the lady answered and my step pops told her what happened, she said "wait, let me get his father to settle this bullshyt!" his pops came, my step pops told him what happened and duke was on some :leostare: at my step pops, so my step pops said, "fukk it! Bring your son out here and let him fight my son, he don't want the
hat, he wanna whoop his ass based on principal". Now on the outside I was like :takedat: but on the inside I was like:sadcam: until we squared up. Fast forward, his pops agreed, now he was rocking my fukkin hat when he came out to fight (wild disrespectful) We are on the sidewalk at 9:30 am fighting in 40 degree weather. My step pops screams " get your fukkin hat back now! Turn green! ( I loved the Hulk and that was a term he used when we practiced karate) I beat the kid up, they broke it up and they made us shake hands after the fight, the man asked me my name and made the kid apologize, my pops said, "his name is ski hat" :myman: he said let's go and we walked away, homeboy pops said "take the hat back" my step pops said "nah":salute: niqqa lit a Bel-Air cigarette and we walked home......I only rock ski hats when I work out now.

True stories.
:leostare:

If only there were more fathers like yours:myman:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
The "M" stands for the sound when the color orange opens the door.

The "Sims", bit, stands for the shyt that makes sense when you spell it.

And there you have it. Msims.

Nah, I didn't mistype anything in this post, and you didn't read it wrong. :ld:

I was tweaked when I wrote this. I had to be. :russ:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Wise, I am

Originally gonna be a troll name where i said everything backwards but it became a hassle and said fukk it noone thought it was funny

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
reincar short for reincarnation, because i kept getting banned at the :hamster: and coming back as something else. his_excellence because im excellent :smugdraper:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
When I first signed up on AHH/IC, I was driving a Cadillac (Catera)....and my name starts with a J.

Simple enough.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I like Maltas.

goya-malta-70862.jpg

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I like Transformers and I have a dry sense of humor :shaq2: