What's the meaning behind your Username?

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
i really have no idea. who knows what i was thinking in 2004.

i think i saw someone post it as a reply once.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
made it back it 2003 playing original call of duty for pc. the "clicking" of the gun or something like that

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
funny how i came up with my shyt.

a nikkka in high school used to call me willis, cause everybody said looked like that nikkka from different strokes. it caught on and people started when calling me willy. :wtf:

i lived in charleston, sc for a couple of months during the summer and i used to go to the wafflehouse probably 2-4x a week. (GOAT restaurant fuk what u heard) i used to always order the same shyt, 2 big ass chocolate chip waffles with mac and cheese and oj. the waitresses used tease me about eating the same shyt a said "we need to come up wit a name for dis yung boi". she left and came back out with my food and said " mac and cheese and 2 waffles for the waffle boy" some ol white dude across from looking at my plate and shyt said " boi, das a mans plate" waitress said something like excuse me thats mac and cheese and 2 waffles for the waffleman. from that point on bytches in that diner was calling me the waffleman for the rest of the summer :snoop:

my orginal sn on sohh was yung skitzo, i got banned and needed a new name. oj da juiceman was burning up at that time and i wanted something like his. i had silly ass ideas like eric da enchiladaboy, bobby brusselsprouts and a bunch of stupid shyt,

until finally i put 2 of my old nicknames together willy and waffleman and got Willy Da Waffleman. thats syn crazy shyt though.

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
well if u must know..........

men-in-black-o.gif

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Mouse teeth was a troll aol screen name I made when I was like 12 n I used to IM all the bytches in my class/older hoes and annoy the living shyt out of them, then copy n paste the convos n email em to my friends.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm my mom's 7th kid, born on the 7th of October. She had me when she was 40...so, Lucky 7's...

The number 7 tends to pop up a lot in my life at important times on important dates and sometimes just by coincidence: I got a random number when I got cell and it ends "-7777". Haven't changed it since b/c it was TOO weird.

There you go.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i got banned on sohh with my old username ice kareem... which is my nickname in real life... so i chose television idol.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
i wanted to pick a forgotten character from one of the shows from the 90's... my final 2 options were stoop kid and the black mailman from hey arnold. i chose stoop kid because he's misunderstood and complex, like me :sadbron: