Whats the maximum amount of side chicks a man can keep?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That for some reason makes me feel uncomfortable...

Floosying has manifested into such a prominent course in contemporary age... It makes u wonder that the last seemingly pure era of women have/will die with our mothers.

But for one to act so casual and apathetic towards casual coitalship... Why ever have faith in the sanctity of matrimony.

Nowadays, broads treat relationships like a Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest:

They just want to have as many wieners as they can at the same damn time.

Umph.

:what: Were you uncomfortable with the original thread question?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
This is pretty much inevitable:bryan:
i makes it known from the jump, i aint got the patience for all that making up lies, duckin, and dodgin a chick, and i can honestly say since i adopted my "you ask I tell" policy I've had an increase in my quality of life, most of my gray hairs are now black again :smugdraper:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
i makes it known from the jump, i aint got the patience for all that making up lies, duckin, and dodgin a chick, and i can honestly say since i adopted my "you ask I tell" policy I've had an increase in my quality of life, most of my gray hairs are now black again :smugdraper:

It's up to us to either accept the shyt or roll on, no matter what yall say.

I wish some of us would smarten up and play the game.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: why would my man have a side dick? side dick is the female's side companion. i answered my question from the hetero female perspective. it is easy to cheat on a guy without getting caught. you guys are so oblivious sometimes.

Actually, it's called that outside dikk. And it's been known to keep them hoes sick.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I tried the juggling hoes in a relationship thing once, did not succeed :snoop:
My girlfriend, my (former) bestfriend, and my smoking buddy.
They all knew of eachother, the besfriend knew I was fukking all 3, the girlfriend of course didnt know i was fukking the other 2. It fukked up when the smoking buddy wanted to be the girlfriend, I just cut the other 2 bcuz the girlfriend had far better statistics as a main place lady. Wasnt about to jeopardize her spot :manny:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I tried the juggling hoes in a relationship thing once, did not succeed :snoop:
My girlfriend, my (former) bestfriend, and my smoking buddy.
They all knew of eachother, the besfriend knew I was fukking all 3, the girlfriend of course didnt know i was fukking the other 2. It fukked up when the smoking buddy wanted to be the girlfriend, I just cut the other 2 bcuz the girlfriend had far better statistics as a main place lady. Wasnt about to jeopardize her spot :manny:

Speak on the best friend :youngsabo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Actually, it's called that outside dikk. And it's been known to keep them hoes sick.
+rep for execution :heh:

Speak on the best friend :youngsabo:

She got too flagrant with her position, in addition to being too close to home. We knew eachother from our early teens, it went from texting me about school work to "I know u want some of this p*ssy". Every time Im thinkin "my girl was THIS close to lookin at that message :merchant:"
I knew it was out of hand when I went to a family thanksgiving function with my girl and she was there, sitting across the table lookin at me like :lolbron:
"He's such a great guy, I couldnt ask for a better friend" :youngsabo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

I've adopted this policy as well, I cant be living on edge on some Mission impossible shyt with my women. :wow:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
+rep for execution :heh:

She got too flagrant with her position, in addition to being too close to home. We knew eachother from our early teens, it went from texting me about school work to "I know u want some of this p*ssy". Every time Im thinkin "my girl was THIS close to lookin at that message :merchant:"
I knew it was out of hand when I went to a family thanksgiving function with my girl and she was there, sitting across the table lookin at me like :lolbron:
"He's such a great guy, I couldnt ask for a better friend" :youngsabo:

BF will set you up, and she would try to come out looking icey white on the
front end, even with you knowing she would fukk with no hesitation on the back-end,