Whats the maximum amount of side chicks a man can keep?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I guess 2 max. But tryna huggle 2 or more extra byytches on the side is tough. U gotta do hella extra lyin and shyt. Plus the time u have 2 spend with all these hoes is at times 2 much. Especialy for the players that are about makin money

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do y'all have time to hook up with these extra chicks? Your main girl won't fukk you every day or something?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:what: why would my man have a side dick? side dick is the female's side companion. i answered my question from the hetero female perspective. it is easy to cheat on a guy without getting caught. you guys are so oblivious sometimes.

explain? how so?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
How do y'all have time to hook up with these extra chicks? Your main girl won't fukk you every day or something?

What kind of bullshit question is this?:what:

Why don't you eat the same food everyday?

"variety is the spice of life"

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I never understood the concept of a ssidechick knowing you have a girl or knowing your girl

you really playing wit fire

I know your game must be tight if all your chicks know, but damn, you cross one of them, they have ammo to really fukk you over

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That for some reason makes me feel uncomfortable...

Floosying has manifested into such a prominent course in contemporary age... It makes u wonder that the last seemingly pure era of women have/will die with our mothers.

But for one to act so casual and apathetic towards casual coitalship... Why ever have faith in the sanctity of matrimony.

Nowadays, broads treat relationships like a Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest:

They just want to have as many wieners as they can at the same damn time.

Umph.

Your mom was getting her back blown out by multiple extra dikks while she was with your dad. You might want to get a paternity test done.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

Damn your best friend was getting Reckless

What she do when you cut her off?

She started being a better woman to her boyfriend :snoop:

Breh if you've ever had a significant other, you'll know thats the biggest p*ssy magnet of them all. A Benz, designer clothing, cut body, and a good salary all pale in comparison to the p*ssy you can get by having other p*ssy. Kinda like how you get hella job opportunities once you're already employed :yeshrug: