Whats the maximum amount of side chicks a man can keep?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I say 2 max....anything else and you just want to get caught by your girl.

You can still keep fukking other chicks but 2 should be the amount that you hold down for real...

Daps
3 side dicks although i don't think that is the max before getting caught, but it might be the max for the sake of your vagina. a girl can easily pass guys off as male friends or coworkers.

Daps
3 side dicks although i don't think that is the max before getting caught, but it might be the max for the sake of your vagina. a girl can easily pass guys off as male friends or coworkers.

Arent u a girl? Is that how much u found ur man rollin with?

Daps
Arent u a girl? Is that how much u found ur man rollin with?

:what: why would my man have a side dick? side dick is the female's side companion. i answered my question from the hetero female perspective. it is easy to cheat on a guy without getting caught. you guys are so oblivious sometimes.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:what: why would my man have a side dick? side dick is the female's side companion. i answered my question from the hetero female perspective. it is easy to cheat on a guy without getting caught. you guys are so oblivious sometimes.
you are a hoe, aren't you? :sitdown:

Daps

No I just didnt read the dikk part. I never figured it would be from a female perspective considering females tend to value sex on a higher scale of respect than men.

Sidebar: Whats the point of getting in a relationship where you would then sneak around though? Thats what I never understood. Ive never had a "side chick." Girls Ive fukked simultaneously yes but I think I understand a monogamous relationship and dont try to beat the system with cheating. I think its stupid. If I'm with you and you cant even tell me you want to fukk other people you are not worthy of my time.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
U mean in a relationship? Man. I don't deal with that shyt. :stopitslime:

That's adding potential drama for no reason just cause u a greedy nikka. I've been in like 2 real relationships ever. Cause I know if I'm not tryna be faithful, I won't be, but I be getting guilty n shyt.

Now if u just talkin bout regular broads ur hittin, man as many as u can keep up with as long as they know y'all ain't together. U don't gotta tell her ur slammin other broads. But u don't gotta tell her u not

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

That for some reason makes me feel uncomfortable...

Floosying has manifested into such a prominent course in contemporary age... It makes u wonder that the last seemingly pure era of women have/will die with our mothers.

But for one to act so casual and apathetic towards casual coitalship... Why ever have faith in the sanctity of matrimony.

Nowadays, broads treat relationships like a Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest:

They just want to have as many wieners as they can at the same damn time.

Umph.