What's the hardest level you've ever played on a video game?

Daps

There was a level in F-Zero GX where you had to make this impossible jump at the end. That's tied with this for me.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
That MF dinosaur nikka on Star Fox Adventures hated the SOB. Had to push that bytch into a ditch shyt was hard as hell.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

There was a level in F-Zero GX where you had to make this impossible jump at the end. That's tied with this for me.

Diddy Kong was hard as hell all around. They had little secret items at dead ends, to the point where you had literally be inclined to be stuck in a confined area, BACK OUT, and win first place. fukk that.

Daps
Diddy Kong was hard as hell all around. They had little secret items at dead ends, to the point where you had literally be inclined to be stuck in a confined area, BACK OUT, and win first place. fukk that.

:dead:

Breh, this is why my coping skills are nearly unmatched. This game was borderline broken. Beating this game was like going through Snake Way as a kid.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Took me a couple weeks to get the invincibility cheat on Goldeneye. Had to hope that Dr. Doak appeared early to even have a shot at beating the minimum time required.

I used a Game Genie and I TIED the required time.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Kid Buu in Budokai 2 story mode had me stuck as a kid.

His Vanishing Ball/Back Circle took about 80% of a full health bar and it came out quick as fukk and could easily end a long string.

His combo starter/extender when he did the windmill hammer fists racked up a ton of damage and could juggle you into the air while leaving you helpless.

He didn't have height, but still had ridiculous range because a lot of his attacks stretched his arms, even his fukking dash attack.

Biggest health bar in the game too. :camby:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Played this shyt while disconnected to the internet cause I needed a system software update. After several hours I assumed it was impossible unless you were a masochistic japanese god and looked up the true ending online. Then I saw what happens if you're online while playing and got mad

This shyt was the WOAT insult to injury I’ve ever played in a video game:pacspit:

I had high expectations for Nier: Automata but it honestly got to be helluva slog to play through after 2B's segment. That 9S shooting mini game got to be HELLA annoying to have to use all the time and his portion of the game was by far the worst to play through gameplay-wise. I was so sick of that shyt. I woulda bushed the game halfway through but I paid for it so I was gonna ride it out. The last third of the game was better but honestly at that point, I was just trying to finish the game so it wasn't a total waste of time. I swear at least 35% of my total playtime was spend in that damn minigame :scusthov:

You can imagine how livid I was to have to play through the most difficult, absurd shooting sequence of the entire game at the fukking CREDITS screen to wrap everything up.