What's the hardest level you've ever played on a video game?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I still can’t beat iron mike, I’ve been playing that since launch.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
First game has to be that mine game on window 98 with the numbers

Insert all of Dark Souls right here

Insert the longevity of Final Fantasy games on portable consoles

Have yet to beat any :russ:

Mine sweeper use to be impossible

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's weird watching the replies always has been to me. I honestly ran thru the toughest games as a LITTLE kid. Not sure people even played the games I do recall struggling with...
It's between this underwater maze level on Metroid Fusion for Gameboy Advance or the Time Temple in Ocarina Of Time.

Honorable mentions: Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 this game made me punch my top DS screen and damage it to the point where the ink blacked the screen, forgot what level it was that made me do that though.

Games felt like they were harder as a kid.​
That's because they were, now the attention spans have shortened because of the constant distractions we get due to the advancements in technology. So it's a battle at all times for your time. Hard games turns the majority off, Bloodborne says hi...
Thing is games back then were made purposely hard as fukk to increase replay value because they were often so short.
:stop: Games are definitely shorter today, in fact, you'd be lucky to even get a completed game these days without them trying to nickel n dime us with dlc.

Speaking of which, Xbox started the dlc model to combat bluray. Only reason for it at first... Us gamers need to reunite and demands they cut that bullshyt out.

Battlefield 5 gets it tho :salute: Halo as well...
Last Boss from Ecco: The Dolphin.

Man.......FUKK THAT DUDE!!!!!!

:stopitslime:
Who, James?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
56303-Mike_Tyson's_Punch-Out!!_(USA)-6.jpg

tmnt_nintendo_dam-level_1.jpg
Again, I was 9 maybe? I beat punch-out in 2 days, I remember Nintendo power had a thing where you was to send in a photo of the credits after beating it to win a prize. But cameras was not readily available to children back in the 80's :francis: Only person that gave me any trouble was the 2nd bald bull (the timing of his bull punch threw me off)

The ninja turtles game, honestly had no issues with that game. Beat it in a weekend at a sleepover :yeshrug:
The last level of Ninja Gaiden 1 on NES. Haven't played the shyt in like 25 years or more, but I can still remember the fury it brought out of me :laugh:
Jacquio was possibly tough the first time I faced him? I would beat these games over and over so it wasn't hard in memories...
Nobody mentions it, but motherfukking Karate Kid on the NES.

fukk them mini games :pacspit:
Karate kid or Kung-Fu?

Games I deemed tough..

Cobra triangle

The deadly towers

The adventures of Lolo 1,2,3

The adventures of bayou Billy I beat, but recently tried it again and it's amazingly hard to even control :wyd:

I remember being annoyed a few times during a stage or two in Megaman but not during Megaman 1 or 2.. Was still on prodigy shyt at the time :manny:

Kid Icurus I don't know how I remember this but I recall not enjoying battles with Medusa. Finally, Gumshoe. Had my Nintendo paused for days because you couldn't save :francis:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps

Played this shyt while disconnected to the internet cause I needed a system software update. After several hours I assumed it was impossible unless you were a masochistic japanese god and looked up the true ending online. Then I saw what happens if you're online while playing and got mad

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I skipped breh in 1 and in 2 I gave him that work after 100s of tries and collecting the Ultima Keyblade
Please tell me you were on Expert or Proud mode.