What's The Graphics King Of Next-Gen So Far: Demon's Souls (PS5) or The Medium (Series X)?

which is the better looking exclusive?

• Dark Souls

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • The Medium

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah, I really thought you ment sequel. To me that would have been a huge deal. This was like “meh” same reaction I had to the DS1 re-release even though I think that’s a much better game :manny:

We were talking about this game specifically tho. Context is everything.

And the DS1 remaster is comparatively meh, since they only did but so much. Animations still look and feel like shyt, despite the fps and it's oogly. You figure that souls games aren't about gfx (your foolish perogative), however, gfx and fidelity only helps immersion and offer greater clarity of visuals, which the older games lack, doubtfuly due to developer intention. Thus they're definitely more a boon than any bane that could come from it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We were talking about this game specifically tho. Context is everything.

And the DS1 remaster is comparatively meh, since they only did but so much. Animations still look and feel like shyt, despite the fps and it's oogly. You figure that souls games aren't about gfx (your foolish perogative), however, gfx and fidelity only helps immersion and offer greater clarity of visuals, which the older games lack, doubtfuly due to developer intention. Thus they're definitely more a boon than any bane that could come from it.
I disagree From has a very distinctive style. The graphics were never like anything else out there. That continued with Sekiro on modern hardware with modern graphical tools it still had that Sam’s kinda style.

Demon souls remake loses a lot of that by trying to turn it into a graphical showcase. Lots of “purists” as you alluded to didn’t really like the art changes.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I disagree From has a very distinctive style. The graphics were never like anything else out there. That continued with Sekiro on modern hardware with modern graphical tools it still had that Sam’s kinda style.

Demon souls remake loses a lot of that by trying to turn it into a graphical showcase. Lots of “purists” as you alluded to didn’t really like the art changes.

Sam's?

I mean, I know their color palettes are slightly muted, but their last games have plenty of fidelity and detail otherwise. They may not have been trying to make God of War graphics, but they weren't intentionally slouching it none either. I'm also sure they'd do more if they could afford to do so as well.

I've only heard purists balk at very selective ones, such as the fat prison guard duke and the initial take of the Flamelurker. I've heard mostly just praise otherwise, from casuals to purists alike.

Tell the truth, fool. You faux hate and slight on Demon's Souls cuz while PS got it exclusive, Xbone got this FromSoftware triznassh right around the same time too, LOL!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sam's?

I mean, I know their color palettes are slightly muted, but their last games have plenty of fidelity and detail otherwise. They may not have been trying to make God of War graphics, but they weren't intentionally slouching it none either. I'm also sure they'd do more if they could afford to do so as well.

I've only heard purists balk at very selective ones, such as the fat prison guard duke and the initial take of the Flamelurker. I've heard mostly just praise otherwise, from casuals to purists alike.

Tell the truth, fool. You faux hate and slight on Demon's Souls cuz while PS got it exclusive, Xbone got this FromSoftware triznassh right around the same time too, LOL!

*Same*

Nobody hating on the game breh.

You only got triggered due to Sony stan shyt. :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just judge a game on if it’s fun or not. Been gaming since Atari and I’m know I’m in that tier of hardcore gamer based off how titles I played and finished. one thing I always laugh to myself when a game gets remade or remastered and it changes shyt up, that games purists always hates and cries foul. Like Demon Souls nikkas really shytted on the game because of the different art design it took lol. Criticize all you want but damn I seen some reviews that lowered the score because of it:mjlol:

Beautiful game though and you don’t have. Ps5 you got to play when or if you get one, the haptic feedback is dope af:wow: