What's The Graphics King Of Next-Gen So Far: Demon's Souls (PS5) or The Medium (Series X)?

which is the better looking exclusive?

• Dark Souls

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • The Medium

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Both games look beautiful but I’d give the graphics nod to Demon’s Souls.

Aren’t both games, gameplay wise, just average? Like neither of these titles got any GOTY nominations. But because they’re they’re the only true next-gen exclusives we have to argue which is better?

Souls has some of the most satisfying gameplay maybe ever ...

Brother please do more research

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Comparing the gameplay of demons souls to the medium is wild. Souls games are primarily rated on their gameplay. Theres no story and theres maybe 2 cutscenes in the entire game. There’s no argument to be made here. Demon’s souls is rated highly by critics and audience, it sits at a 92 on MC.

The Medium is a 71 on MC. It’s really not a discussion

Also how is this even a comparison.

demons-souls-ps5-remake.jpg

the-medium-bloober-team-conferma-4k-30fps-xbox-series-x-v3-459474-1280x720.jpg

The medium looks like a switch game
Fair, although saying Medium looks like a Switch title is a bit much. I’ll be back in the US in 3 weeks and Demon’s Souls is one of the for first games I’m going to play.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re both impressive in their own right but it’s not really an apples to apples comparison. One is a remaster of an old game and the other one is rendering two playable worlds simultaneously that you have to switch back and forth between while playing.

...it's not a remaster. :stopitslime:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both games look beautiful but I’d give the graphics nod to Demon’s Souls.

Aren’t both games, gameplay wise, just average? Like neither of these titles got any GOTY nominations. But because they’re they’re the only true next-gen exclusives we have to argue which is better?

Demon's Souls has average gameplay...? :russ:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that doesn't mean the gameplay was updated. its a good looking game that plays like its 12 years old. nothin wrong with that. it is what it is.

...I didn't say the gameplay was updated. :stopitslime:

I said the game was literally remade from the bottom to the top, so it's a remake, not a remaster.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...I didn't say the gameplay was updated. :stopitslime:

I said the game was literally remade from the bottom to the top, so it's a remake, not a remaster.
I never said otherwise
Aren’t you playing 3d world right now?
no. do you have a quote that said I was? feel free to comb through my posting history.

im unlocking armor in mcc right now and wrapping up Miles Morales

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Have you even played the game retard? Why is the game play "average" exactly?
No, I’m deployed overseas and will play it when I get home in a few weeks. The fact that you overhyped it because it’s a PS5 exclusive convinced me it’s probably average. You tend to have some of the worst and least contributive opinions on this forum, which is why you resort to 4th-grade-style name calling :yeshrug: