What's the Difference Between Black and African Americans? Genealogy and History of Black Americans

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So, this guy corroborated what I said the last time when I said today's Nigeria contributed the largest gene pool to African American DNA.

He said: 18% Yoruba and 14% Igbo and that's not inclusive of Nigerian Hausa, Fulani, and Calabar.

18 + 14 = 32%.

Anyway, the coli Aframs told me that I'm lying. A lot of them don't even know that a lot of Yoruba Muslims were taken as slaves as evident in the Imale slave revolt that they led in El Salvador, Brazil. But they claimed Muslim slaves only came from Mali.

@Akan and @IllmaticDelta the both of you need to correct the guy who made this video and educate him about Aframs being mostly Senegambia and Bantu. We good on these sides, we don't claim people.

If it's a fact that Nigerians "contributed" so much DNA to African Americans, then they're even bigger c00ns than I thought they were :mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So, this guy corroborated what I said the last time when I said today's Nigeria contributed the largest gene pool to African American DNA.

He said: 18% Yoruba and 14% Igbo and that's not inclusive of Nigerian Hausa, Fulani, and Calabar.

18 + 14 = 32%.

Anyway, the coli Aframs told me that I'm lying. A lot of them don't even know that a lot of Yoruba Muslims were taken as slaves as evident in the Imale slave revolt that they led in El Salvador, Brazil. But they claimed Muslim slaves only came from Mali.

dude is wrong...aframs had no real yoruba input and the majority of muslim slaves in the USA were senegambians + some malians

@Akan and @IllmaticDelta the both of you need to correct the guy who made this video and educate him about Aframs being mostly Senegambia and Bantu. We good on these sides, we don't claim people.

aframs are not majority bantu and senegambian...those are just the largest singular inputs

BF1qnqB.gif

zh9iioA.jpg

aa-statsplus.jpg

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
It's the same thing. The "African"part of the label is an attempt to being American blacks closer to their roots in Africa.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
If it's a fact that Nigerians "contributed" so much DNA to African Americans, then they're even bigger c00ns than I thought they were :mjlol:

Most of the slaves from modern day Nigeria went to Brazil. Only a minority went to the US(primarily Igbos)

Most AAs descent from the coast from Senegal to Ghana..

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So nobody watched it yet cosigned it because nikkas thought it was another "we're closer to the whiteman, I ain't from Africa I'm from Crenshaw mafia" video, then took it back when they actually watched it and learned of the linguistic parallels between Slaves (that Bahamian/Barbadian/Gullah creole discussion has been had many times).

Imagine a nikka who says he's 1/4th black telling me what I am.
nikkas is all the way brazy out here, shun.:mjlol:

what-is-you-talking-about-.jpg

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you think an AA would behave like buddy? Dismissing AA ethnic pride but yet finding his way into every thread about it :dead:

Tell me why u mad shun... u the same nikka I had put on timeout a few months back. I just peeped that, lol

Exactly what's in the video, God.

1. Tried to extract the African component from AA.

2. Nobody watched the video, as evinced by the later reactions, contingent upon separating two black groups. "Wait, I take it back"

3. Linguistic parallels between the Gullah and other creoles has been discussed several times.

4. Prefaced the conversation with the distinction that he's 1/4th black, which nobody does.

That's every point I touched on, which should be apparent.

It's cool if you just wanted to post a dumb meme tho. U cud wear the hat, now.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: Please black Americans, unless you KNOW someone in your lineage that is from Africa stop claiming it. Most of y'all were in America before cacs.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
dude is wrong...aframs had no real yoruba input and the majority of muslim slaves in the USA were senegambians + some malians

aframs are not majority bantu and senegambian...those are just the largest singular inputs

BF1qnqB.gif

zh9iioA.jpg

aa-statsplus.jpg

I just came to trouble you today, son. :russ:

Regardless, you can't use that graph and pie-chart for the gene pool since only 5% of the slaves were taken directly to North America. Most of the slaves taken to the US were smuggled in, hence it's tad difficult to know where they're originally from and also why the gene pool doesn't correlate with the graph.

I want you to hit the nikka up on YouTube and correct him. The nikka needs to stop calling my people's name in vain, that's blasphemy. The only Aframs we claim are Nas and Oludara. We'll take Meagan Good as well. :myman:

Big ups to Aframs, though. Solid people. :salute:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Exactly what's in the video, God.

1. Tried to extract the African component from AA.

which was wrong

2. Nobody watched the video, as evinced by the later reactions, contingent upon separating two black groups. "Wait, I take it back"

people clearly dapped and said "I'll watch later"

3. Linguistic parallels between the Gullah and other creoles has been discussed several times.

the linguistic parallels doesn't make them afro-bahamians like the dude said in the video:martin:

4. Prefaced the conversation with the distinction that he's 1/4th black, which nobody does.

that's on him...has nothing to with me/us

It's cool if you just wanted to post a dumb meme tho. U cud wear the hat, now.

you sound:umad:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I just came to trouble you today, son. :russ:

Regardless, you can't use that graph and pie-chart for the gene pool since only 5% of the slaves were taken directly to North America. Most of the slaves taken to the US were smuggled in, hence it's tad difficult to know where they're originally from and also why the gene pool doesn't correlate with the graph.

slave masters/buyers in the USA were probably the best at being aware of the different slave stocks of all the regions in the Americas

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
which was wrong

people clearly dapped and said "I'll watch later"

the linguistic parallels doesn't make them afro-bahamians like the dude said in the video:martin:

that's on him...has nothing to with me/us

you sound:umad:
Cool so no direct refutation of what I said about the video other than "ppl said they'll watch later", which amounts to you speaking for other nikkas who blatantly contradict your backpedal... Niiice

Jubilee01-GIF.gif

Hold that down, skrappo..well earned.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Cool so no direct refutation of what I said about the video

I refuted the video's incorrect points

other than "ppl said they'll watch later", which amounts to you speaking for other nikkas who blatantly contradict your backpedal... Niiice

Jubilee01-GIF.gif

Hold that down, skrappo..well earned.

are you afram? if not....

tenor.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

BF1qnqB.gif

zh9iioA.jpg

aa-statsplus.jpg
so this is why Alex Haley went to Gambia at the end of Roots? :dwillhuh:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I refuted the video's incorrect points

are you afram? if not....

tenor.gif
Nah, You didn't address anything I said, and that's fine and I know why you didn't, same reason you gave that day-room as response.

And don't have another nikka gas you, especially not one thats in his feelings. my peoples is Kentucky bread. (Pops side)