What's the Difference Between Black and African Americans? Genealogy and History of Black Americans

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Will watch in a bit...

I knew who this youtuber was before I pushed play. I've ran into his post on various ethnic groups before I finally began to catch his videos before clicking the link. I have nothing against the guy but I stopped clicking on his videos awhile back.

I don't knock his facts per say ..but his perspective gives me pause sometimes.

He's the type to give you reasonably accurate historical data on North Africa then call it "white Africa" or some such. Not saying he's done this but thats the type of thing I wouldn't be surprised to hear come out his mouth(actually it's more omissions than anything that I would expect)

I was kinda close :yeshrug:

:martin:

As I said, I don't fukk wit this guy :hubie:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So nobody watched it yet cosigned it because nikkas thought it was another "we're closer to the whiteman, I ain't from Africa I'm from Crenshaw mafia" video, then took it back when they actually watched it and learned of the linguistic parallels between Slaves (that Bahamian/Barbadian/Gullah creole discussion has been had many times).

Imagine a nikka who says he's 1/4th black telling me what I am.
nikkas is all the way brazy out here, shun.:mjlol:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
So, this guy corroborated what I said the last time when I said today's Nigeria contributed the largest gene pool to African American DNA.

He said: 18% Yoruba and 14% Igbo and that's not inclusive of Nigerian Hausa, Fulani, and Calabar.

18 + 14 = 32%.

Anyway, the coli Aframs told me that I'm lying. A lot of them don't even know that a lot of Yoruba Muslims were taken as slaves as evident in the Imale slave revolt that they led in El Salvador, Brazil. But they claimed Muslim slaves only came from Mali.

@Akan and @IllmaticDelta the both of you need to correct the guy who made this video and educate him about Aframs being mostly Senegambia and Bantu. We good on these sides, we don't claim people.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Will watch in a bit...

I knew who this youtuber was before I pushed play. I've ran into his post on various ethnic groups before I finally began to catch his videos before clicking the link. I have nothing against the guy but I stopped clicking on his videos awhile back.

I don't knock his facts per say ..but his perspective gives me pause sometimes.

He's the type to give you reasonably accurate historical data on North Africa then call it "white Africa" or some such. Not saying he's done this but thats the type of thing I wouldn't be surprised to hear come out his mouth(actually it's more omissions than anything that I would expect)
I was literally bout to post this when I found out which youtuber made this video. Maybe he meant well or he was being historically purposely ignorant but that North African video left a sour tastes in my mouth after watching it a couple weeks bak.