What's the consensus on the Eliptical machine?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
It's been a while now that my knee is fully healthy, but from what I remember I ended up doing:

2 min high revs low intensity
2 min reverse low revs high intensity
2 min reverse high revs low intensity
2 min low revs high intensity

or something close to that...and then do it for either 15/20/25/30 mins depending on the day

did it today

I didn’t do the bonus round though

shyt is tough

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

did it today

I didn’t do the bonus round though

shyt is tough

im on the elliptical wave for the winter to cut up and i got a question. What heart rate should i target? I remember the bro science discussions about fat burn zone vs aerobic but what works for yall brehs?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
im on the elliptical wave for the winter to cut up and i got a question. What heart rate should i target? I remember the bro science discussions about fat burn zone vs aerobic but what works for yall brehs?
If I get up to the 190s that’s good enough for me and I’ll definitely be sweating my ass off

if I’m doing it on my own without following any sort of time schedule....

I’ll sprint for 30-45 seconds (usually don’t sprint all out for the entire 45 seconds if I do 45 seconds) that should get my heart rate up to the 190s or at least high 180s

then I’ll try to let my heart drop back down to the 160s or sometimes 150s

when it drops to the 160s or 150s I start sprinting again

the elliptical’s heart sensor will sometimes record my bpms as high as like 205-210 but on my Apple Watch it never registers that high

now if I follow a routine like in the video @ball15life posted...

once I got my heart rate up the routine never let it go under the mid to high 170s

and during sprints I was up to the mid 190s and hit the 200s a couple of times (but again it didn’t register on my watch)