Whats the Best Sports Talk Radio Station/Show in your City?

HIGHQuality

The Pig Is King
Daps
Reppin
Murder Mitten
Back when Stoney and Wojo were on here in Detroit nobody could touch them. Then Clear Channel decided to get cheap and fire everybody and go national 24/7. Detroit radio has been :sadbron: ever since

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah Benigno and sid were comedy but when Mike and Dog get back together every so often i forget how much I missed it they really are hilarious together.

Just miss the stupid shyt Dog would do the Marquis was always funny to me him talkin shyt on the Yankees, having his dad call in and when he would troll the fans when he was by himself talking about tennis. He brought that dynamic that Mike is missing.

these used to be classic...Imus had their moments. especially the pranks to the hosts...

they always killed Sid

lol, this is classic

[YOUTUBE]Xvr0qos1WG8[/YOUTUBE]

infamous003

The New Style
Daps
There's only one station in Toronto, 590 The Fan, and it has one good show, "Tim and Sid" from 1-4. They used to be on The Score satellite station with "The Morning Jones". Other than that, it's all hockey, all the time and while I love hockey, it can get a bit much.

But "Filling The Lanes", "All Balls Don't Bounce" and "Fiyastarter" >>>>>>>>>>

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
The sports radio in the Twin Cities is pathetic. Not a surprise given the state of all the local franchises :sadbron:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Sports radio is straight ASS in Atlanta. nothing but cac talk all day, I use tunein and list to max and Marcellus, and sometimes svp is rusellio is not on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Red Zone (2 Live Stews, Barnhardt and Durham are now combined into one show)

Damn Stews went from top Dog having 4 hours to 2 now they dont even got they own show..

I used to like the show in the afternoon on that station with David Pollack now they got some other dude to replace him and its all schtick..

Football night in america is pretty solid

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Back when Stoney and Wojo were on here in Detroit nobody could touch them. Then Clear Channel decided to get cheap and fire everybody and go national 24/7. Detroit radio has been :sadbron: ever since

Valenti and Foster,they're the only show worth listening to in the city.Literally everything else is trash.

I miss Stoney and Wojo so much, that was the GOAT 3 hours. The sound effects, what's your beef, Stoney's stuttering, Wojo singing the sammich song, good times.:laugh:

But yeah, now it's Valenti and Foster, I couldn't stand Valenti but he's starting to grow on me I guess, but it's a drought here. Wojo and Jamie's show is pretty good but I only listen from time to time and WDFN is absolute ass cheeks now, other than Jim Rome I have never listened to a single show on that station now.