Whats the Best Sports Talk Radio Station/Show in your City?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mike barely watches anything anymore. His show is beyond lazy these days...and you can tell when he's watched a game because he'll harp on some arbitrary play for like an hour for no reason.

Half of his NFL today show is interviews replayed from the week.

Yep. LOL when he doesn't watch a game and just saw the highlights, you can tell

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
FreedS[ohh]lave;64815 said:
i think is the other way around Mike knows most baseball players..Football he knows the Qb and coach

He couldnt tell you most teams 2nd WR or startign linebackers

Nah Mike don't know any baseball players not on the Mets/Yankees/Sox like that, that aren't big time stars.

I remember last year he called Kyle Lohse...Kyle Low-Shay

Not that Lohse is a big star, but niggga has been in baseball for years. How could you not know that?

And the worst was when the Yankees played the Tigers in the playoffs last year and a caller brought up Al Alburquerque being a big factor n the serious, and Mike thought they caller was prank calling him cause he didn't that was a real player, even though he was the Tiger's best relief pitcher. Than Mike tried to clean it up by saying "Oh I know Alburquerque, I didn't know his first name was Al though. I though the caller was playing around". Word, Mike?

As far as Football, you may be right with names, but he's pretty good with knowing the weaknesses and strengths of certain teams. But he's even fallen off in that regard too. True.

Pito

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
790 the ticket down here in miami used to be my morning show..

then the host jorge sedano left to do some fantasy fukking baseball show for cbssports.

they had some bum doing the show (knicks homer, heat hater).. dude was the worst..

now they have stugotz and hoch from the lebatard show doing the morning show while the heat are in the playoffs.

its been tolerable since.

Daps
Reppin
Houston
here in Houston its 97.5 and that gets tired after a while..wish a worthy competitor would surface

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
95.7 the game, it covers all bay area sports. i dont fukk with knbr anymore, maybe might click over in the morning to gary radnich, or if i'm trying to hear giants games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
95.7 the game, it covers all bay area sports. i dont fukk with knbr anymore, maybe might click over in the morning to gary radnich, or if i'm trying to hear giants games.

I like Eric Davis and Brandon Tierney..KNBR fell off though i dont mind Tom Tolbert especially now that they got rid of his partner that old dude with a lisp who seemed like he had dementia

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
790 the ticket down here in miami used to be my morning show..

then the host jorge sedano left to do some fantasy fukking baseball show for cbssports.

they had some bum doing the show (knicks homer, heat hater).. dude was the worst..

now they have stugotz and hoch from the lebatard show doing the morning show while the heat are in the playoffs.

its been tolerable since.

:what: damn thats where he went :wtf: Ive been listening to joe rose since he left :sadbron:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
WFAN is ass :flabbynsick:

The funny thing is, I never really rocked with WFAN like that when I was still living in NY. But then I came to NC, and the sports talk here in Raleigh was :deadrose: I got to listening to WFAN because their signal is so strong that after sundown, I could hear it here in NC clear as day, and that allowed me to keep up with my Mets. I don't always agree with Mike, but it is entertaining to hear him son callers. I mainly get down with Boomer and Carton and my nikka Joe Benigno. Joe after a tough Mets, Jets or Knicks loss is :smugdraper:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
And the worst was when the Yankees played the Tigers in the playoffs last year and a caller brought up Al Alburquerque being a big factor n the serious, and Mike thought they caller was prank calling him cause he didn't that was a real player, even though he was the Tiger's best relief pitcher. Than Mike tried to clean it up by saying "Oh I know Alburquerque, I didn't know his first name was Al though. I though the caller was playing around". Word, Mike?

LOL I remember that... The bad thing is, you know that nikka stayed on hold for a good 3 hours or something to make that point, only to have Mike cut him off because of his own ignorance.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Sid put out a book detailing his time at WFAN which was fairly funny/interesting for any of you WFAN junkies...