Whats the Best Sports Talk Radio Station/Show in your City?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sid got fired from his 3rd radio station[2nd in Maimi] recently for another dwi where he crashed the car,cops said he was talking about suicide while on the floor trying to put his finger in his mouth to throw up...that cat a mess..

I wonder if he gets another job

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
FreedS[ohh]lave;66431 said:
Sid got fired from his 3rd radio station[2nd in Maimi] recently for another dwi where he crashed the car,cops said he was talking about suicide while on the floor trying to put his finger in his mouth to throw up...that cat a mess..

I wonder if he gets another job

really? didnt hear about that....

He's a fukk up.

When I arrived, I discovered the arrestee laying on the ground behind his vehicle. He was in the fetal position, with his fingers in his mouth. He appeared to be attempting to induce himself to vomit. I noticed vomit on his clothes, as well as inside and next to the driver door of his vehicle. I noticed a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emanating from his breath and person. His speech was extremely slurred and he was crying. His face was flushed and his eyes were bloodshot.

Is he back on the air yet? I'm sure he'll try and run back to Imus if he isnt....zero way WFAN will ever bring him back now.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Filling the Lanes, crew, crew... :smugdraper:

I always enjoyed Max Kellerman, jealous the west coast has him now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
really? didnt hear about that....

He's a fukk up.

Is he back on the air yet? I'm sure he'll try and run back to Imus if he isnt....zero way WFAN will ever bring him back now.

No hes not on air yet..you're right wfan will never hire him back..1050 should hire him they have awful hosts and zero ratings they have nothing to lose..

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wheres Jody Mac at these days i always liked him on the Fan and 1050 but i really havent listen to 1050 in a while to know if hes still there. Benigno and Roberts are cool just for the comedy of the agony they display because of the Jets and Mets but Evan seems like an a$$hole.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
here in Houston its 97.5 and that gets tired after a while..wish a worthy competitor would surface

I made a thread on the other board a while back about how bad Houstons sports talk radio is. Dudes got emotional at me and started :to:

But my point was, for a city the size/population of Houston, the number of pro teams, college teams in the area, big time high school ball, etc., I am shocked by the lack of a really good sports talk shows and memorable personalities.

If I had the money, I'd start one up. I know it'd be a huge success if you get some good talent.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Wheres Jody Mac at these days i always liked him on the Fan and 1050 but i really havent listen to 1050 in a while to know if hes still there. Benigno and Roberts are cool just for the comedy of the agony they display because of the Jets and Mets but Evan seems like an a$$hole.

Too bad Sid is having issues again... I heard him over the wintertime when he was doing some fill in work on FAN, and him and Benigno was hanging out... It was pure piffery. Them two nikkas was made to work together.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
I made a thread on the other board a while back about how bad Houstons sports talk radio is. Dudes got emotional at me and started :to:

But my point was, for a city the size/population of Houston, the number of pro teams, college teams in the area, big time high school ball, etc., I am shocked by the lack of a really good sports talk shows and memorable personalities.

If I had the money, I'd start one up. I know it'd be a huge success if you get some good talent.

I agree..shut is trash for the most part

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah Benigno and sid were comedy but when Mike and Dog get back together every so often i forget how much I missed it they really are hilarious together.

Just miss the stupid shyt Dog would do the Marquis was always funny to me him talkin shyt on the Yankees, having his dad call in and when he would troll the fans when he was by himself talking about tennis. He brought that dynamic that Mike is missing.