Whats the Best Sports Talk Radio Station/Show in your City?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I live in Dallas, TX

1310 The Ticket is the only station I listen to out here. I listen to it more than the hip hop stations

It's a dope mix of Sports, Comedy. They talk about Movies and Music and all kinds of stuff.

When I go out of town I like to check out the Sport Talk stations in other cities though.

Whats the best in your city?

Or am I :flabbynsick: for listening to Sports talk radio?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listen to that tunein radio with all those sports stations its that piff:ahh:

I like Max and Marcellus..them dudes pretty funny and talk a lot of hpihop

Barnhardt and Durahm cool for college football

Lavar Arrington show in Dc is pretty cool

Onyl national show i like is Scott Van pelt

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Here in Raleigh it's pretty lame. My man Bomani Jones had a local show here that was piff, but the stuffed suits wasn't ready for a brotha to have the most popular show in the area. I listen to WFAN over the internet during the day.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mike Francesa on WFAN I guess.

He's the most entertaining. He used to be decent with Chriss Russo on the show to make him look smart and he knows how to keep a show interesting. Only sport I take his opinion seriously in is Football though. He's just fun to watch/listen to sound like an idiot 5 hours a day.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
98.5 the sports hub in boston. weei used to be number one, but they were the only game in town. 98.5 came through and crushed the buildings. now WEEI is :flabbynsick: status

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
WEEI in Boston (93.7) is still better than the upstart (98.5) Sports Talk.

The morning show guys are stodgy old conservatives who like to talk sheit and stir up drama, but Lou Merloni during Mid Day is good, and Michael Holley sitting in that 2-6 range has greatly improved that time slot.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Mike Francesa on WFAN I guess.

He's the most entertaining. He used to be decent with Chriss Russo on the show to make him look smart and he knows how to keep a show interesting. Only sport I take his opinion seriously in is Football though. He's just fun to watch/listen to sound like an idiot 5 hours a day.

Mikes the best I would say when it was him and dog it was even better they pretty much blazed a lot of trails in sports talk radio. Hes a douche but hes solid with his knowledge. You should take his opinon on baseball seriously his opinions are solid hes decent college bball guy and horse racing as well.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Here in Raleigh it's pretty lame. My man Bomani Jones had a local show here that was piff, but the stuffed suits wasn't ready for a brotha to have the most popular show in the area. I listen to WFAN over the internet during the day.
WFAN is ass :flabbynsick:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mikes the best I would say when it was him and dog it was even better they pretty much blazed a lot of trails in sports talk radio. Hes a douche but hes solid with his knowledge. You should take his opinon on baseball seriously his opinions are solid hes decent college bball guy and horse racing as well.

I say I don't take his baseball knowledge seriously is cause the only teams he knows about are the Mets, Yankees and Sox.With Football, he could tell you shyt about the Arizona Cardinals and be on point. In baseball, Mike probably couldn't name three players on the Reds. lmao.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I say I don't take his baseball knowledge seriously is cause the only teams he knows about are the Mets, Yankees and Sox.With Football, he could tell you shyt about the Arizona Cardinals and be on point. In baseball, Mike probably couldn't name three players on the Reds. lmao.

Mike barely watches anything anymore. His show is beyond lazy these days...and you can tell when he's watched a game because he'll harp on some arbitrary play for like an hour for no reason.

Half of his NFL today show is interviews replayed from the week.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think is the other way around Mike knows most baseball players..Football he knows the Qb and coach

He couldnt tell you most teams 2nd WR or startign linebackers