What's the best sex you ever had?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I'm not sure what alot is...:lolbron:

Just about everyday when im not in a relationship or in within driving distance.

Sometimes I'll go a few weeks just not too.. and yeah its easier to bust after a couple weeks without hand action :wow: but even with that I've never busted from head. I'll literally go from rocked up to:flabbynsick:....maybe i just haven't had bomb head which actually, I'm sure is part of the problem.
hmmmmm :leostare:
maybe you think too much or are not relaxing your body enough

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
the best sex ever is the sex i give it too whoever deserves that sex
not gonna pinpoint who and what and where

if I'm in a relationship with u best believe u gonna have all ur senses feeling what i bring to the damn table
i aint even worried bout getting off cuz by the time i get off u on some no mas or no bueno
its not bout the size or how long or any of that shyt

its the desire and deep feelings u both have for each other and the chemistry u combine that together u can get and give the best sex ever with ur partner cuz ur so in touch with one another ur like 2 becoming 1 in a sense

as far as what i do in detail depends on the female on how she prefers it or how her body reacts to what i do one little movement i see that is pleasure its a wrap i go in for the kill like a damn predator

small sample size:

when i enter you from behind i will not only be stroking you i can be gently kissing your back and caressing it at the same time
then proceed to kiss in between ur shoulder blades and gently bit your ur shoulder then proceed to blow softly on ur neck then kiss it softly
if u like ur hair pulled ill pulled it while ur on ur stomach have ur face up enough to where i can nibble and suck on ur earlobe then kiss u from behind while have ur ass slightly propped up so i can enter even more deeply with different strokes while I'm rotating my hips and grinding your vaginal walls to make sure each wall gets their fair share of love from me
interlock our hands together grind harder and faster then slow down gently kiss u again but this time on ur forehead just to let u know its ok to enjoy this high let it all go while i try to please all ur inner desires as best as possible.
if ur really into i'll even blind fold u the whole time too to really heighten ur sense then

but hey thats just a small sample size

but I'm sure this will be fulfilled sooner than later :whistle:
:whoo::wow:
you and @ThiefyPoo are killing this sex shyt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:whoo::wow:
you and @ThiefyPoo are killing this sex shyt

me and @ThiefyPoo would kill it on tc back in the day especially her schooling people shyt was :russ:
i got nothing but love and respect for her she keep it 100%
dudes think cuz she lesbian like she cant break females off :camby:
the min i heard her talking bout it on mic i knew she was legit
dudes ego all in the way and dont wanna hear it or learn are dumb ass bricks
put ur pride down and listen

the best way to be a better lover is to learn from a female PERIOD CASE CLOSE. they know their bodies best what they like and how to do it which positions etc.......

instead u got dudes big small medium size thinking just shove that shyt in and go in like a damn jackhammer like they doing a good ass job :snoop:

its more too that and whole lot more but hey
its the coli and u can tell who bout that off line and who aint offline

a lot of barking with no bite in this site i can say that much

Last edited:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me and @ThiefyPoo would kill it on tc back in the day especially her schooling people shyt was :russ:
i got nothing but love and respect for her she keep it 100%
dudes think cuz she lesbian like she cant break females off :camby:
the min i heard her talking bout it on mic i knew she was legit
dudes ego all in the way and dont wanna hear it or learn are dumb ass bricks
put ur pride down and listen

the best way to be a better lover is to learn from a female PERIOD CASE CLOSE. they know their bodies best what they like and how to do it which positions etc.......

instead u got dudes big small medium size thinking just shove that shyt in and go in like a damn jackhammer like they doing a good ass job :snoop:

its more too that and whole lot more but hey
its the coli and u can tell who bout that off line and who aint offline

a lot of barking with no bite in this site i can say that much

Drop some tips then you waffle colored nikka.:stopitslime:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mjcry:My dude lives out of town. Our sex is always explosive. But this past week i took my vacation and hopped my ass on the plane for some of that bbc and lawd half mercy it was even more amazing then it usually is. I might have fallen even deeper for him. Gosh I can't wait till we finally live in the same city. He is a freak after my own heart.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:My dude lives out of town. Our sex is always explosive. But this past week i took my vacation and hopped my ass on the plane for some of that bbc and lawd half mercy it was even more amazing then it usually is. I might have fallen even deeper for him. Gosh I can't wait till we finally live in the same city. He is a freak after my own heart.
Bless your coochie, girl. :blessed:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That sounds hard (no pun intended). How often do you see each other? I'm sure all the time apart is worth it when you're reunited.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
That sounds hard (no pun intended). How often do you see each other? I'm sure all the time apart is worth it when you're reunited.
It is hard. Not as often as i like actually. I have two vacations a year and he has two, so we spend 4 weeks together and some holidays where we have that extra day off. So it just depends. Lol the thing is that we are loners so at first it worked out. Its not working so well now :mjcry:

Hell yes its worth it, my cooch will be sore for at least a week lmao

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
We started off kissing, tongue wrestling and kissing each other necks. I kiss my way down to her bra and pull her breast out and then, I start sucking on her aerolas and slide my hands inside her underwear and proceed to rub her clits until its moist and then, I inserted my middle finger and stroke her. Next, I added my index finger inside and gently stroking her.

I can feel her walls loosening with warm moisture and suddenly she start cumming onto my fingers. After she cummed, she lift herself up and kiss my neck and bite it gently and work her tongue down to my chest and sucking on my chest like I did to her. :noah:Oh girl was putting in work :whew: I got really horny and quickly put on a condom and then, I thrust my firmed wood inside of her. There was no tightness, but a loose wet p*ssy that I was diving in with a in and out slow motion. She let loose, screamed and shaking like she had caught the holy ghost. When the condom broke, I stop and told her that the condom broke. She look at me crazy and yell don't stop, fukk me !!:damn: Hurry, hurry, stick it in and don't stop !! :damn:I was looking like :leon:I obliged and stick it in raw, place her legs on my shoulder, and set-up my body in a push-up position and went balls deep. She was going nuts like she was possessed by demons as I'm working her inside in the push-up position. I gripped both her biceps with my hands so that she can stop moving around and take this dikk. She yelled again, " OMG, baby, I can't stop cumming"!!!.. :damn: Then, she start throwing the p*ssy at me and a few minutes later, my eyes open widely :merchant:as I shoot-up her walls. I felt like my soul was vacuumed out of my body. :dead:I was knocked out by the p*ssy and wake up next morning with breakfast in bed:ohlawd:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
We started off kissing, tongue wrestling and kissing each other necks. I kiss my way down to her bra and pull her breast out and then, I start sucking on her aerolas and slide my hands inside her underwear and proceed to rub her clits until its moist and then, I inserted my middle finger and stroke her. Next, I added my index finger inside and gently stroking her.

I can feel her walls loosening with warm moisture and suddenly she start cumming onto my fingers. After she cummed, she lift herself up and kiss my neck and bite it gently and work her tongue down to my chest and sucking on my chest like I did to her. :noah:Oh girl was putting in work :whew: I got really horny and quickly put on a condom and then, I thrust my firmed wood inside of her. There was no tightness, but a loose wet p*ssy that I was diving in with a in and out slow motion. She let loose, screamed and shaking like she had caught the holy ghost. When the condom broke, I stop and told her that the condom broke. She look at me crazy and yell don't stop, fukk me !!:damn: Hurry, hurry, stick it in and don't stop !! :damn:I was looking like :leon:I obliged and stick it in raw, place her legs on my shoulder, and set-up my body in a push-up position and went balls deep. She was going nuts like she was possessed by demons as I'm working her inside in the push-up position. I gripped both her biceps with my hands so that she can stop moving around and take this dikk. She yelled again, " OMG, baby, I can't stop cumming"!!!.. :damn: Then, she start throwing the p*ssy at me and a few minutes later, my eyes open widely :merchant:as I shoot-up her walls. I felt like my soul was vacuumed out of my body. :dead:I was knocked out by the p*ssy and wake up next morning with breakfast in bed:ohlawd:
Interesting...
2Viugiu.png