What's the best sex you ever had?

Daps
Best sex was a fwb best sex I've ever had. ..the guys was a sex god..lord..mmm just getting all bothered thinking about it ..he was very open in the bed room and the sex was like straight out of an erotica novel ..you know those sex scenes that are so hot! ! He was rough one session and lovemaking and passionate the next...he was all about experimenting not that we rly experimented ....ouff re runs are playing in my head

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
High. It's some next level shyt. :lawd:Like why isn't everyone doing this :mindblown:. downside is you can't go back, and you can't tell him either or he'll get weird :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably this chick I hit the other night.Started off rocky as shyt, tho.Condom must've been defective or something.Shyt kept getting powder dry.

So I turned her around doggy and just had a conniption.Long stroking with such force,it was like I wanted the condom to bust on purpose.Subconsciously, my dikk was begging to escape the rain coat

But then something glorious happened.The condom didn't bust, but she did.Coochie just erupted and turned into a wet mush. Gushing all over my dikk...her legs shaking uncontrollably.....pink parts contracting, squeezing hard on my dikk, and queefing.

Now I've made girls cream while hitting it doggy, but this was an explosion.Orgasmic combustion.I had her juices dripping down MY THIGHS

I busted a super nutt soon after...I love puzzy:ahh:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
It was probably with my ex fiancee a couple years back on her birthday. We were in Germany (Air Force). We went out to eat with some friends first at this restaurant. While everybody was eating we took turns and snuck off to the bathroom and got a quickie in a women's stall. I've never done anything like that in public since. She brought something different out of a nikka sexually. She was a freak. (She was mexican:mjpls:) I had all types of flicks me and her made on my old macbook and I spilled kool aid in that shyt and lost everything:snoop:We went out to some hookah bar and had like 10 shots of tequila.....each. I knew I was about to fukk the hell out of her when we got home from that point :demonic:. We ended up hitting this club but soon as we got home it was on. We was everywhere...the shower, living room floor, bedroom :wow::wow::wow:. I know I was faded because I ate the ass :mjlol:(1st and only time) We took a shower and I shot it all over face in the shower. She looked up at me like she loved every bit of it :ahh:. Woke up hungover as hell the next day but it was worth it. :wow:

Glad I didn't marry that broad but we got some good memories I can't front...