What's the BEST level you've ever played in a video game?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Say what you want about Max Payne 3 but you can't tell me this shyt wasn't hype.

Breh that whole game was flames, I remember I rented it, when my parents went out of town and was home by myself and I literally played it from 1pm to 8am the next day. I thought I was close to beating it at about 2am so I just kept playing. Haven't played any game longer than 2 hours at a time since.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That mission in halo 3 fighting those two (scarabs I think? It was two big ass Walker type shyts)

THIS:ooh:

I will NEVER forget this in my life. I couldnt remember if it was 3 or 4 but definitely that level.

I was playing with my old college roommates (all online as we are spread out and live in 3 different parts of our state)

We always CO-OP on the hardest levels on games and MAN this shyt was a complete MONSTER and adrenaline RUSH.

It took us HOURS to get past that level but it was CRAZY cuz sooooo much shyt was going on at once and it kept splitting us up.

One of us was fighting on the ground, the other in the air, the other inside the scarabs..... just complete insanity.

That was the biggest and boldest war in a game I've ever play up to then and since then.

Martha

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was one FPS not sure if it was Battlefield or COD where you actually go through a nuke going off and than your characters end up in it for a little bit before dying. shyt was lit as fucck.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
THIS:ooh:

I will NEVER forget this in my life. I couldnt remember if it was 3 or 4 but definitely that level.

I was playing with my old college roommates (all online as we are spread out and live in 3 different parts of our state)

We always CO-OP on the hardest levels on games and MAN this shyt was a complete MONSTER and adrenaline RUSH.

It took us HOURS to get past that level but it was CRAZY cuz sooooo much shyt was going on at once and it kept splitting us up.

One of us was fighting on the ground, the other in the air, the other inside the scarabs..... just complete insanity.

That was the biggest and boldest war in a game I've ever play up to then and since then.

Martha
“The covenant”. The final level of the OG halo trilogy where you fight the covenant :wow:. The piano remixed into the main theme during the scarab fight with hornets, banshees, scorpions, ghosts, brute choppers, and warthogs all fighting around them too :banderas:. Seeing the scarabs drop from orbit :wow:. The sight and sound of the explosion when the scrab goes :banderas:. I waited 2 whole extra months so I could play the campaign solo with my brother.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

not even going to say the game or the level.
all the real ones on this forum will know :win:
giphy.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Four way between the sniper mission in Modern Warfare, the sniper mission in World at War, the Battle of Okinawa in World at War, and the last level of World at War.
Really any mission alongside Sgt. Reznov was great. Between he and Commissar Markhov when you take Berlin they had me feeling proud to be Russian :pachaha:

We will crush all who dare to resist the will of the Red Army. Abandon your posts! Abandon your homes! Abandon all hope! :wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Really any mission alongside Sgt. Reznov was great. Between he and Commissar Markhov when you take Berlin they had me feeling proud to be Russian :pachaha:

We will crush all who dare to resist the will of the Red Army. Abandon your posts! Abandon your homes! Abandon all hope! :wow:

Man when you had to go into the subway and the lights kept going off.......:damn:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Say what you want about Max Payne 3 but you can't tell me this shyt wasn't hype.

You aren't lying. I loved the whole game but that level reminded me of the craziest 80s action movie. It was glorious.