What's the Arcadium's consensus on MMOs? :Lupe

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Hmm. I think BnS is a decent gMe imo. But then again, im not an mmo head so idk.

But i agree thay bdo is kinda weird. Idk what to make of it.

Game is like the stock market with villains:mjlol:. Like it's numbers and notifications about a raid or some shyt. I'll probably check out BnS since I been on a MMO kick and trying to avoid copping a lot of games this year.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
The only mmo i play nowadays is blade and soul.

Im trying black desert online but idk. Then again, i havent put in hours yet so we'll see.

Speaking of which, any coli members play blade and soul?
I have it but only started it up with 2 characters to see how it was. If you want to play ill play, im about to have a little more free time. but you'll have to start a new character

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh EVE is the worst grind in the history of video games. :wow: Been did that for a bit and lord is it a fukking battle of attrition to advance in that game.

I always wanted to try that out but the fan fiction scares the living shyt out of me. Like it's a different type of beast to gaming compared to most games. Folks having billion year wars and losing quadtrillion amounts of money for a mistake. I'm good:huhldup:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I always wanted to try that out but the fan fiction scares the living shyt out of me. Like it's a different type of beast to gaming compared to most games. Folks having billion year wars and losing quadtrillion amounts of money for a mistake. I'm good:huhldup:
Yeah man, you get blown up you don't respawn, you lose ALL your shyt and you start again from fukking point one and have to get all your stuff back all over again. It's just too much, too many alliances, too many people, too many factions with politics and internal issues and I'm into some roleplay stuff for fun on a game like that to play a character, but it's so god damn complex and it's people who've been in these wars and factional conflicts and having trade wars and stock market battles for years. It's impossible to penetrate.