What's the Arcadium's consensus on MMOs? :Lupe

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
And your life is so miserable working 2 jobs you hate being a tough ass online is your only compensation:umad:
My life is good cause I have 2 jobs, you've been playing the same mmo in your moms basement for 12 years. you new trolls need to try harder

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Haven't played one since Asheron's Call ruined my life in 9th or 10th grade. shyt was like crack :feedme:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I'm playing a game that I enjoy, why the fukk do you care so much? You sound MAD jealous because I have more free time to do what I enjoy and you dont. Focus on your own sad sorry life and stop being a bitter bytch :umad:
you're embarrassed to mention a game you have been playing for 12 years. this discussion is over you frail weeabo

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
The discussion was over 2 hours ago when you logged out, don't back track around to save you weak ass ego.

You thought you could come at me because I'm a female and you got crushed. You must be CRAZY. I'm a gamer, a female gamer, one of the rarest types of females to exists. I'm like a fukking wildcard case of nightmare hemrroids burning up in your soft snowflake spongebob millieanl ass.

Next time you better think your choices though, you have no idea who I am to come at me, I guarrentee it.

:mjlol:

:umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I played WOW quite a bit years ago. Played a bit of Guild Wars 2 also. MMO’s are cool but I don’t have the kind of time or interest anymore. I actually wouldn’t mind trying that final fantasy online game but don’t feel like paying another monthly subscription.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm glad youre invested and care about me so much. Meanwhile I don't give a shyt about you.

I figured someone should since your dad didnt

And your life is so miserable working 2 jobs you hate being a tough ass online is your only compensation:umad:

My life is good cause I have 2 jobs, you've been playing the same mmo in your moms basement for 12 years. you new trolls need to try harder

I'm playing a game that I enjoy, why the fukk do you care so much? You sound MAD jealous because I have more free time to do what I enjoy and you dont. Focus on your own sad sorry life and stop being a bitter bytch :umad:

you're embarrassed to mention a game you have been playing for 12 years. this discussion is over you frail weeabo

The discussion was over 2 hours ago when you logged out, don't back track around to save you weak ass ego.

You thought you could come at me because I'm a female and you got crushed. You must be CRAZY. I'm a gamer, a female gamer, one of the rarest types of females to exists. I'm like a fukking wildcard case of nightmare hemrroids burning up in your soft snowflake spongebob millieanl ass.

Next time you better think your choices though, you have no idea who I am to come at me, I guarrentee it.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I played WOW quite a bit years ago. Played a bit of Guild Wars 2 also. MMO’s are cool but I don’t have the kind of time or interest anymore. I actually wouldn’t mind trying that final fantasy online game but don’t feel like paying another monthly subscription.

Yeah that's the only drawback for me when it comes down to MMOs. Thankfully, games like Guild Wars 2 don't require subscriptions but copping expansion packs and cosmetics to enjoy the game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I messed around with a few here and there over the years but let's be real the entire genre is wack as fukk. Half the people play MMOs think they're wack too but they feel like they have to play them like it's a job for the satisfaction of their friends/guilds/time investment. Those people get so ingratiated into MMOs that they don't even play other games

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I messed around with a few here and there over the years but let's be real the entire genre is wack as fukk. Half the people play MMOs think they're wack too but they feel like they have to play them like it's a job for the satisfaction of their friends/guilds/time investment. Those people get so ingratiated into MMOs that they don't even play other games

Isn't that the point though? Like the main purpose of a MMO is to invest time into the game, while doing livelihood duties. It works as a second life type of thing, hence why folks spend money and lose time into that genre. The folks that hate the genre yet play it are no different from gamers who keep copping COD games, even though that series is the WOAT. It's human nature to hate what they can tolerate I guess.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Isn't that the point though? Like the main purpose of a MMO is to invest time into the game, while doing livelihood duties. It works as a second life type of thing, hence why folks spend money and lose time into that genre. The folks that hate the genre yet play it are no different from gamers who keep copping COD games, even though that series is the WOAT. It's human nature to hate what they can tolerate I guess.

That is the point, and the main objective of MMO games, but I'm saying that's trash and not a worthwhile experience. It's just a waste of time as opposed to buying a game that is quality and actually respects the player's time.