What's the Arcadium's consensus on MMOs? :Lupe

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I caught the bug and just got back into the genre. Currently playing Trove and just checking out Guild Wars 2. I was on ESO for a bit but it just lost interest for me after a while. So how yall feel about the genre and what yall currently playing:jbhmm:? I also tried Black Desert Online but whoooo boy :beli:, fukk that grind and money pit.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
MMO's are trash... There hasn't been one I liked at all.. :snooze: fukking garbage ass players can't even do teamwork right, fukking randoms & retards ruin it. I'd rather play single player than play with incompetent retards... thank god I shut off my PS+...:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nope. I really don't want to say what it is.

Fair enough:jbhmm:
MMOs, I can't find any good ones.:yeshrug:

:jbhmm:
  • Trove is okay if you like loot collecting games with a twist of Minecraft
  • ESO is straight if you dig the Elder Scrolls series or just like a MMO that you can screw around in
  • Guild Wars 2 is pretty good
  • Winning Putt is technically a MMO if you dig Golf games :patrice:
Those are the only ones I play at the moment.

Times like this I miss City of Heroes/Villains:mjcry:. Probably the only MMO that drew me in but sadly died a tragic death.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
MMOs are a drug. While I like drugs, that shyt is detrimental. People get addicted to that shyt and forget to eat, drink, shower, etc. Nah, it's too much :camby:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
MMOs are a drug. While I like drugs, that shyt is detrimental. People get addicted to that shyt and forget to eat, drink, shower, etc. Nah, it's too much :camby:

While this is true, as drugs you got to moderate that shyt:ehh:. Play for a few hours and chuck the peace. Don't be like these junkie ass WOW players that sell the crib for a cardboard box, a power strip, and a WOW card:camby:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
shyts a complete waste of time. You don't achieve anything and you progress towards nothing. One day I just think "what the fukk am I doing? :mjlol:" when I get to that point where I'm just doing daily raids/tasks and quit

Only MMO's I ever liked were Age of Wushu and Blade and Soul because the gameplay isn't just spamming every single ability when they're off cooldown

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
shyts a complete waste of time. You don't achieve anything and you progress towards nothing. One day I just think "what the fukk am I doing? :mjlol:" when I get to that point where I'm just doing daily raids/tasks and quit

Only MMO's I ever liked were Age of Wushu and Blade and Soul because the gameplay isn't just spamming every single ability when they're off cooldown

Same can be said for video games in general:ld:. Technically, video games are a fancy way of killing time. MMOs seem like a waste but in the process you are making friends (if they are not AFK:mjlol:) and actually learning economics through a virtual setting.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

That was actually one of the things I liked about gw2; like 90% of ur skills r situational so spamming wastes precious cooldowns andaactually lowers ur dps