What's The Appeal Of Owning Physical Copies Of Games In 2020?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i always sell my physicals on ebay after i beat them. copped ghost of tshush for 59.99 sold on ebay for 51
For me it's this. After I'm done with the game it still holds some value. I can resell it, which I often do. But not all the time. If I know for a fact I won't be reselling the game before hand, I'd cop the digital version. I'll also pick up the physical copy if I see something on sale that I want and I don't see the game on sale digitally.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea you right. There is no lock symbol next to the digital games whenever PSN is down. There is no prompt saying they can’t certify the license. It’s too early for the weirdo trolling
You can totally disconnect from the internet and still play your digital games.

No trolling you are just wrong:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can totally disconnect from the internet and still play your digital games.

No trolling you are just wrong:manny:

No, @The G.O.D II is right. Don't know the interval of the PSN validation, but it does check and validate. Sometimes I have to sign in on PSN on my kids PS4, even though I'm on the system, before they can play some of the games under my account. Again, I don't know how often it checks, but it does.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, @The G.O.D II is right. Don't know the interval of the PSN validation, but it does check and validate. Sometimes I have to sign in on PSN on my kids PS4, even though I'm on the system, before they can play some of the games under my account. Again, I don't know how often it checks, but it does.
That’s because you are sharing the games. On your home system there is no online check in for digital games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not sharing shyt. If PSN or my internet is down I can’t play my digital titles. IDK why this is even a debate
Then you don’t have your system set up right.
PSLS Help Desk - How to Play Digital PS4 Games Offline
’s actually a common occurrence, and the good news that there’s a super easy fix for it. If you come across this problem, the first thing you need to check is if your particular PlayStation 4 system is set as your Primary System. Only your Primary System can play digital games offline, because it’s this system that caches the licenses of your games. As such, anyone can play any of the Primary System’s games offline. To play your digital games on another system, you have to be online so Sony can verify the licenses.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I like to have physical copies in my crib instead of my hdd which would get corrupted or buggy or some bullshyt..:manny:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If it's not a collectable/premium collection I see little point monetary. I see folks so fixated on getting hard old copies they spend 8x of the actual game.:picard:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Reselling, trading, letting friends borrow games and collecting/ownership. But I'm a grown ass man with bread who don't care about any of that so Digital > Physical.

Give me the convenience and a clutter free crib all day.