What’s some hood staples y’all ain’t had in the longest?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
61-28%2BUPoNL._SL1100_.jpg

With a piece of white bread maybe the meal tomorrow :francis:

U in deep my guy. It’s some hood classics, only meant for extremely hard times.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
We on that same tip :wow:. I’m already getting good at them, but home ovens jsut don’t have that heat to really throw down.
Yeah home ovens are good for roasting something and baking cakes, but pizzas:pacspit:

I cant do weak azz pizza crust, as a pizza addict, Nothing grinds my gears mores than not having enough sauce and bland, basic crust.

I love those outdoor ovens because you can cook pizza fast and it gives you the little bubble air pocket in the crust:whew::sadbron::banderas:.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Yooooooooooooo. Did any of y’all play Uno and mancala?
a few times but not really

I was too damn hyper to sit still and learn how to play card games, monopoly and shyt as a kid lol.My mind would wander as soon as I hear "These are the rules to the game":comeon:....:ohhh:.......:comeon:....:gladbron:.... "Yeah I gotta go to the store right quick":lupe:
I was about 21 when I finally sat down to play for real

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Yeah home ovens are good for roasting something and baking cakes, but pizzas:pacspit:

I cant do weak azz pizza crust, as a pizza addict, Nothing grinds my gears mores than not having enough sauce and bland, basic crust.

I love those outdoor ovens because you can cook pizza fast and it gives you the little bubble air pocket in the crust:whew::sadbron::banderas:.

Im getting that before a grill when I get a house. I wanna make neopolatin, but my favorite styles are New York and Chicago thin crust cut into squares. I wanna go to new haven Connecticut and try the apizz (it’s supposedly the best kind of dough).

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Im getting that before a grill when I get a house. I wanna make neopolatin, but my favorite styles are New York and Chicago thin crust cut into squares. I wanna go to new haven Connecticut and try the apizz (it’s supposedly the best kind of dough).

Never Had Chicago. New York Pizza is clutch, and Neopolitan is just
200.gif

!st time hearing of Apizz, gotta do my research now

But what you know about that "00" flour tho':youngsabo:

Last edited: